• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahah. Fine.

Comment

• The Oracle $9000

Comment

• I knew Michigan would come in to offset the money I was throwing away on MSU.

Comment

• That will suffice. Gracias!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Damn, hack, you adjust your picks every week.
            TFW hack adjusts his picks yet again this week:

Comment

• Next time I do this, there will be a Hack Rule: $500 charge for pick edits.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• TFW when that jerk running the contest bitches about his own rules:

Comment

• Srsly, OK. No more early-in-the-week placeholder picks.

Comment

• Seriously. I was kidding. It's fine. Was just taking a piss, as they say.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Speaking of pissing, we ended up tailgaiting MSU/ND yesterday. Couldn't work up the strength to go see about discount tix at kickoff. TOO HOT. Watched ours at the tailgate and then theirs. I must consumed at least a gallon and a half of various liquid between 11am and 10 pm, and didn't piss once. Then of course two pee breaks on the 2-hour drive back home.

Comment

• My son had a game Friday night, it was so hot they had to fill the water buckets 3 times. My son lost at least 5 pounds during the game.

Comment

• It's a young man's game

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• Rocky's spurious spite of Speight spanks; spends all previous spoils.

Lotsa green this week. Congrats to WM for weekly honors.

Week 5 lines up in a few.
                              Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 25, 2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Could you double check mine? I had Texas Tech and Utah and I thought I won both for $1500

Comment

Working...
                                X