No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bezerklie's faux erudition dealt a brisk, remorseless comeuppance by a layabout simpleton shackled with a 2nd grade reading level and 3rd world hygiene.

A fine start to this Sunday.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If you want to have a lot of success you have to have a great head coach no matter where you coach. I'm just not a great fan of the spread.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Bezerklie's faux erudition dealt a brisk, remorseless comeuppance by a layabout simpleton shackled with a 2nd grade reading level and 3rd world hygiene.

A fine start to this Sunday.
        A rocky start for a sunday, disrupted by the dictionary.com-fueled overindulgence of an Ohio-river basin philistine.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          If you want to have a lot of success you have to have a great head coach no matter where you coach. I'm just not a great fan of the spread.
          Me either, but it is the defining characteristic of college football today. You can swim with the current of against it.

Or try to hold your breath for extended periods. But in taking a look at AA, I don't recommend that approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
            A rocky start for a sunday, disrupted by the dictionary.com-fueled overindulgence of an Ohio-river basin philistine.
            My vocabulary is, uh,.....more better than his.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heh.
              Attached Files

Comment

• shaddup you Roger Goodell loving...Donald Trump hating...pompous and disrespectful pro athlete kissing fucktard...

hello
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Talent's B12 (current or former members included) Poster Rankings:

1. Horn Hizzy, RIP. Still, several years of posting nothing has only seen his lead grow in this "race".
                  2. Cool Breeze. Easily the least worst Team Husker poster.
                  3. BG. Her association with Old Scribe keeps her from challenging for #2.
                  4. _THE_PROPHET_. A working class man's Wizard.
                  5. Old Scribe. West Coast Foley. He will forever be right and the rest of the Team Husker hilljacks forever wrong.
                  6. entropy. He offers a viable, coherent take on a bi-weekly basis. You can see why he rose to Colonel in Team Husker.
                  7. BuffFan. Better to burn out or fade away? He'll always be a favorite of mine because he embraced my idea to take over the Ivy Thread and sass Ghost and DSL. But, man, Colorado fan glass ceiling and shit.
                  8. "Wild" Hoss. Vapid. Indolent. Depraved. A solid foot soldier for Team Husker. Kansas residency is a huge problem, though.
                  9. crashcourse. Vapid. Indolent. Depraved. Kansas residency is a huge problem. But, unlike "Wild" Hoss, he actually roots for a Kansas team. Add sociopath to the description..
                  10. THE_WIZARD. Cracks the top 10 with strong showing over the past few months, including winning over notable board curmudgeon, hack. Still, he's a shell of his former self, at least since Old Scribe depantsed him over Cally. Very reminiscent what happened when Mike Jordan turned into a WIZARD. Sad.

Others receiving votes and, hopefully, euthanasia: aTm, BigRedMan, and lil' red devil.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Needs more Colonel Mustard.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes I still miss THE_PROPHET_
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Poor effort. Mailed-in, like a Nebraska offensive gameplan.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wizzie's B1G Rankings:

1. Pedophile State
                          2. Wisky
                          3. Meatchicken
                          4. Tainted State
                          5. Idiots Out Wandering Around
                          6. Purdon't
                          7. Purple Rain
                          8. Merryland
                          9. Meatchicken State
                          10. Hoosierville
                          11. Chicago North
                          12a. Riley's Follies
                          12b. Lovietown
                          12c. NJ Tech
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• aTm should be #9

I should be #10

Wizard should just disappear off of any rankings of anything--less is better

which reminds me--wheres the ignore buttons around here?

Comment

• STFU

:::fart noise:::
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Former Husker great Dave Rimington named interim AD...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X