No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This reminds me of 1951 or 52 when our AA fraternity broke the "ethnic barrier" and pledged our first Jewish guy, and he was fabulous. We also started a tradfition of having an annual joint partiy with a prominent Jewish fraternity in town. It was a precedent in those days and was a very positive development.

We're more than half a century ahead of those southern schools.

Comment

• I can speak with authority on this subject.

Racism, social ostracism of non-Baptists and notions of the Confederacy are alive and well in the South
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• The south isn't the only place with regional quirks. Go to Quebec some time. Or on a micro-scale, Secacus New Jersey.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Quebec has some of the sexiest women in north America.

Re racism: Try joining the Black Panthers, let me know how your request for membership was received.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• French Canadian women

Erin Andrews is a 7 in my book.
            Last edited by Rocky Bleier; September 14, 2013, 09:29 AM.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Orlando's CBS affiliate apologizes to its viewers for showing a Jaguars game per NFL contractual rules

Comment

• When will the Fords apologize to the nation for televising the last 20 years of Lions games?
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• He's too busy taking the fan's money to the bank, Jon.

And they LOVE giving it to him ...

:::: just give us football .. we don't need no steenking super bowl .. :::
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Two of Michigan's finest Michigan Men.

Comment

• yea.. ass grabbing
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• You know .. now that you mention it ...

Comment

• sub Liney and Ent for Charles and Denard in the above photo. Oh how I wish right now I had pictures of both you guys and some photo-shop skills!

:::runs, laughing diabolically:::

Comment

• I'll get you for that Rob ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                              sub Liney and Ent for Charles and Denard in the above photo. Oh how I wish right now I had pictures of both you guys and some photo-shop skills!

:::runs, laughing diabolically:::
                              ....?????

you could have just asked for the photo... I have like.. 30
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Hack, you never did fully explain yourself, not to my satisfaction anyway.

A few weeks ago and probably after way too many wine spritzers you had mentioned in great detail that the “gay force” runs particularly strong in your family. What, a gay uncle, two cousins and your brother too? Obviously your pink Midi-Chlorian count is off the scale!

Anyway, also you did mention that you had a gay roommate while at college, named “Jeff”, apparently unbeknownst to you and I guess and you guys remain good friends today?

I must say the same damn thing happened to Manti Te'o, would it be safe to say you both were “Fruit Duped”?
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X