Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    The Republican-controlled House and Senate just voted to allow your ISP to sell your browsing history, without your consent, to the highest bidder

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security...ithout-n739166

should be my information to share or not share
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      The Republican-controlled House and Senate just voted to allow your ISP to sell your browsing history, without your consent, to the highest bidder

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security...ithout-n739166
      The potential for blackmail is shocking.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It is?

Comment

• Should provide a nice avenue for employers to see what employees have been up in their private lives.

Comment

• With the political climate today and desperation to win tight races, this will be abused. Think about these…

You live in a conservative area and are a right of center. You read conservative and liberal blogs to see both sides and strengthen your arguments. Some publishes your browsing history of MSNBC. You’re cast a liberal and lose.

Or the opposite… you live in NY and read FoxNews each day to see what they are saying. Try defending your browsing history to a large group of people who only want group think.

Comment

• I have Ent's browsing history...bidding starts at $5...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I will pay $5000 if anyone can guarantee I will never have to see Wiz's browsing history.

Comment

• In all seriousness, I hope Bernie and cohorts run hard with this. It's a much easier sell than banking.

Comment

• I wonder how fast republicans will change their tune when one of the peers has a browsing history reveled. Any penalties or fines for using the data this way might be worth it to those looking to change elections.

You know it will happen..

Comment

• And many people mistakenly believe using incognito mode protects you. It does not.
                        Last edited by AlabamAlum; March 29, 2017, 02:37 PM.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This will get shut down again eventually...I hope somebody releases Bill Clinton's history first though. That shit will be epic.

Comment

• Take me, for example: I'm an upstanding member of my community; a leader, a philanthropist; an all-around great guy, but when I clicked on WetCheerleaderXXXsluts.com, it was a mistake. COMPLETE ACCIDENT. Unless I stayed on that website for three hours. In that case it was obviously to do research to help fight human sex trafficking. Obviously.

Comment

• Think about a jealous spouse buying a history to see if beloved has been on Tinder, Grinder, Ashley Madison, Eros, BackPage, etc, etc.

Comment

• I would also like to preemptively announce that my wifi is unsecured. Not a techie. Don't know how to secure it. Swear fo' GAWD!

Also, I was hacked.

/plausible deniability

Comment

Working...
                                X