X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ``Well I don't spend too much time on the inner net myself...''

Comment

• I hear it's a series of tubes.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "must be my neighbor using my wifi...."
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• OH MY!!! I just realized... we all could be publically associated with Wiz. We are screwed!!!!

Comment

• Wiz now lurks in people's hedges for reasons different than before.

Comment

• :::lurking:::
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I just put the SSID of my wifi as "FBI Surveillance Van"...tends to get left alone.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• McDonald's AA game tonight at 7:00 on ESPN.

Comment

• "That was some weird shit" - Dubya, on Trump's inaugural address

Comment

• !!

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/847435163143454723[/ame]

Comment

• David French (National Review) on why Nunes should step down from Intel Committee

Then the story got stranger still. Yesterday Nunes acknowledged that he traveled to the White House before his March 22 press conference to review secret documents in the White House’s possession, then used the contents of those documents to “brief” the president and the press. In other words, the White House appeared to be using Nunes to brief itself. Rather than state its own case with its own evidence, it used Nunes to make it appear as if external investigation had at least partially validated Trump’s tweets.

Nunes isn’t Donald Trump’s lawyer. He’s not Trump’s spokesperson. It’s not his job to clean up Trump’s Twitter mess. The House Intelligence Committee faces the challenge of conducting an investigation that has at least some degree of bipartisan credibility. It’s not “success” for Nunes to produce a report that plays great on Fox News while his Democratic counterpart, Adam Schiff, writes a dissenting document for Rachel Maddow.

Comment

• George Ciccariello‏Verified account @ciccmaher [ame="https://twitter.com/ciccmaher/status/846019558515359745"]Mar 26[/ame]

Some guy gave up his first class seat for a uniformed soldier. People are thanking him. I'm trying not to vomit or yell about Mosul.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/847448570081005568[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/847448896708108290[/ame]

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Human trafficking in the US? Real? Fake news?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

DSL... note the snoops comment at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I know my wife had some creeps (woman and a man) following her at target with one of our kids and then stood in line very close to her.. she thought they were eyeing her purse. The cashier said something to them about personal space and they put down their items and left quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X