No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was probably talent and dsl following her...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nunes' sources were two WH Officials, named in this article.

The revelation fueled criticism that Representative Devin Nunes has been too eager to do the White House’s bidding, not run an independent investigation

Also stated:

Officials said the reports consisted primarily of ambassadors and other foreign officials talking about how they were trying to develop contacts within Mr. Trump’s family and inner circle in advance of his inauguration.

So Nunes got his info from the White House, which is supposed to be the subject of his 'independent investigation'. The Trump people were just named in conversations between foreigners. He regards this as shocking evidence validating Trump's claims that Trump Tower was wiretapped by Obama.

Nunes seems very credible at this point.

Comment

• I gotta say, I'm starting to have trouble keeping up with what's been formally reported and what hasn't but is still known. There is way too much noise out there. I'm pretty sure Ellis' name was out there last week, but can't find where.

Comment

• Perhaps I should buy my own browser history. Or sell it to someone who will search it and narrow things down for me.

Comment

• Ezra Cohen-Watnick is one of the two guys the NYT says gave info to Nunes. He was one of Flynn's top guys at the NSA. Close to Bannon and Kushner. When McMaster was hired to replace Flynn, he wanted to fire Cohen-Watnick and bring in his own people, but the WH wouldn't let him.

Comment

• Last Wednesday was a carefully staged show. Nunes went to the White House to 'brief" the President on info the President's own officials had given him.

Nunes willfully being used by Trump to shield Trump from ridicule/criticism. The House Intel investigation officially a sham. Focus on the Senate.

Comment

• What is wrong with people? As if anyone wanted to abduct that woman's brats in a crowded store.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Mark Sanford (R-SC) says Trump sent Mick Mulvaney to directly threaten him

"'The president asked me to look you square in the eyes and to say that he hoped that you voted ‘no’ on this bill so he could run (a primary challenger) against you in 2018,'" Sanford said Mulvaney told him.

WASHINGTON — Against the backdrop of crumbling negotiations over the GOP bill to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, President Donald Trump said last week he wanted to oust

Comment

• Matt Taibbi is way too angry to be taken seriously, even though he is a far better journo than many lefty peers and has sufficient reporting chops that he need never descend into punditry. In one single story (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...troyer-w473144) he captures the 3000-foot view and also refers to Trump as both:

"pleased and satisfied, like a Roman emperor who has just moved his bowels"

and also

"a monkey clutching history's biggest hand grenade."

DAMN. Say what you will about how he seems to prefer being angry to being taken seriously, but that guy can fucking write. Brilliant.

Comment

• so its been a year since comey started his investigation into Russian ties to the election

Obama nixed comey going public on the Russian tampering investigatio but I guess comey going public with Hillary;s emails was ok

if Hillary wants to know why her investigation was private but Russian/trump allegatations were left secret she has to look no further then her commander in chief at that time

so its been a year

have to keep investigating thought until they find something they can impeach him on right Maxine?

Comment

• crash... how interesting.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Mark Sanford (R-SC) says Trump sent Mick Mulvaney to directly threaten him

"'The president asked me to look you square in the eyes and to say that he hoped that you voted ?no? on this bill so he could run (a primary challenger) against you in 2018,'" Sanford said Mulvaney told him.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/s...9fc5a8c7b.html
                          LOL. Yeah, I'm sure he's terrified of having an opponent picked by the guy that has run out folks like Betsy DeVos, Rick Perry and Mike Flynn.

That he speaks as if people believe he has any chops whatsoever as a political operator demonstrates his startling lack of self-awareness.

Comment

• Doesn't that happen all the time in these parties? Fall in line or the party will find someone who will to replace you?

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              Doesn't that happen all the time in these parties? Fall in line or the party will find someone who will to replace you?
                              Not at the behest of a doofus, angry over the failure of a bill with 17% support, no.

Comment

• true..

Comment

Working...
                                X