Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    If there is one man that can replace the suckiest suck, it's Brad Kaaya.
    That dude led Miami to a Russell Athletic Bowl win.
    Hopefully without a couple broken shoulders on the way? Cuz you know, those would be excuses.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I know right, that's what I was trying to say, the Lions may have drafted the superb replacement in Brad Kaaya. He should be Mike Tyson ecstatic, instead he is as bitter as the Bishop in Caddyshack.

Comment

• I think it's ok to care if the Lions lose and wash an elephant at the same time. Don't think I've ever washed an elephant after Hibs lose, but I'm going to guess it'd probably be something like:
        "Come on, Dumbo, let's get behind those ears done. Did you know Cummings missed an open goal for 2-1? Useless fucking bastard. Ok, lift that trunk now."
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Better hope that elephant is not a Hearts fan. They never forget, you know.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            Better hope that elephant is not a Hearts fan. They never forget, you know.
            He'll need to forget the 1902 song though!

FTR, those pictures are superb, Dwt, and you look liked one dedicated dad. It's good to see.

I am having slight difficulty though with the comments about teams defining other people's lives. I have read back over several pages and it's only you who has alluded to this. Why do you think the Lions losing (or winning) has masses of effect on the posters on this site? Do they not just get peed off, say, "fk this shit" go cut the grass, clean out the pool, then it's forgotten until the next shit performance rolls by? I am guilty of getting quite angry at times watching the Cabbage & Ribs but it's forgotten within an hour of the final whistle. I'm going to guess that after Jaadam has smashed up the tiny rum bar, he's cool.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              So if you are not a fan of the Lions, and don't follow them, what with your packed schedule, why make the time for all the expert comments?
              It's not rocket science.

Comment

• Those pics of your kids are very cool, DWT!
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                  Yet if you listen to some people on the Forum, the 80 previous years of futility means nothing and they could find a better QB if they got rid of him and tried a series of alternatives.
                  You definitely have a reading comprehension problem. The point I have made repeatedly is that the Lions will not get past mediocrity with Stafford at QB, after eight years, that's been proven. If you want to get to the next level, they need a better QB. Can they find that better QB, who knows - but one thing we know for certain, unless they try they'll never find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    If there is one man that can replace the suckiest suck, it's Brad Kaaya.
                    That dude led Miami to a Russell Athletic Bowl win.
                    He was not drafted to compete for the starting job, he's definitely there to compete for back-up. Oh and BTW, in the history of the NFL - how often does the back-up transition to be a successful first string QB? It happens, but it's extremely rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      Those pics of your kids are very cool, DWT!
                      Thanks Mark, they're having a experience of a life time. But we've slowed down this year - we are expecting our third in October and this little bugger is kicking my wife's butt. She's in her second trimester and she's still struggling with morning sickness.

Comment

• Congrats on the new expected addition!

I hope she gets over the morning sickness thingy, my ex had the same with our second child and she was just miserable for the longest time.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm not sure what you guys are talking about with elephants but I know for sure my kids do not deserve to experience anything until Matt Stafford wins a Super Bowl with the Lions.

If he can't do it, maybe Brad Kaaya can, just like Brady, Warner, Hostetler and Brad Johnson were able to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            I'm not sure what you guys are talking about with elephants.......
                            I wasn't talking about anything with elephants, FL. I tried but they just said, "WAAAAAAAAAA" then splashed me with water.

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• whoaaa..

What in the crap happened to this thread? Going a full 24 without some Stafford brow basking from dwt makes me want to find out if he's ok.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X