No announcement yet.

Michigan 36, Cincinnati 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful pick six, gotta give Speight credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      Beautiful pick six, gotta give Speight credit.
      Switch QBs and it'd be 58-7. I can cut the other kid some slack. He's gotten his ass handed to him by one of the best defenses in the country.

The other guy is playing against Cincinnati's defense.

Comment

• Yardage is 414, 184...

Comment

• Put Peters in please

Comment

• yes please!!!!!!! great time to see what he can do!

Comment

• I didn't know that Adam Sadler was coaching college ball these days.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That wasn't fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by MVPJ05 View Post
                  Put Peters in please
                  Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  yes please!!!!!!! great time to see what he can do!
                  Ha! isn't great when the Armchair Coaches know the personnel of the team better than the actual coaches.

Between Ktwat and this clown... Jesus.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• PUT IN PETERS TO HANDOFF ONCE AND TAKE A KNEE!!!CMON COACH!!!!!!!

Comment

• Far less than stellar but a W nonetheless. Speight and the Oline must get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                        Switch QBs and it'd be 58-7. I can cut the other kid some slack. He's gotten his ass handed to him by one of the best defenses in the country.

So no beating Rutgers 78-0 this year?
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post

What a relief!!! We were all concerned where you stood on the Cincy QB you have never heard of. You have a keen eye

Comment

• Moore was 15-40 for 142 yardage, with two pick sixes.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
                              A little scary that evidently Speight is the best Harbaugh has. Certainly doesn't look like a senior.
                              Isn't he a RS-Junior?

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                Speight is 9-13, 112 yards, 1 TD; 1 pass ruled incomplete that was caught...

Moore 10-28, 107 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT...

-

Yeah, everything is Speight's fault.
                                That's the thing that's very humorous. Is Speight great? Not really. Is he Nick Sherridan? Not at all. He's a Navarre-level guy. He was 17-29 (with 1 drop and one poorly officiated INC.) and 2 TD's. Hopefully, he gets better but he's not trash. I think the O-line play (and frankly the punter) are bigger weaknesses right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X