Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me thinks that jaad was being a little facetious Frank.
    Last edited by DanO; May 14, 2017, 05:35 PM.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
      It wasn't the side of the road, it was a tunnel. That makes it newsworthy.
      LOL!

I have been detained going down a limited sized road on the Left Coast by a heard of Bison that, if not pleasuring themselves, were sure enjoying the space they were occupying.

I would never have thought to be wary of a soon to be senior citizen driving a soccer mom wagon in a tunnel.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        Me thinks that jaad was being a little facetious Frank.
        Me thinks I also was being facetious
        Last edited by DanO; May 14, 2017, 05:35 PM.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Ahhhhhhh.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Members of the FFF, Dano Boy......, Fucking Facetious Fuckwits.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/OTRmyXX6ipU[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/W-kGosnzvjU[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/1w8n0L3uUCE[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/rRqKYXcL-2U[/ame]

Comment

• WTF?

Wisconsin company offering to microchip its employees

Published July 25, 2017 Technology FOXBusiness

World market analysis, stock market data and stock market news from Fox Business. Up-to-the-minute world market analysis, financial news, market data, stock market news plus exclusive video clips. Business news, small business news, business financial news, personal finance, finance trends, finance news, stock market index, stock data, stock market news, stock investment, personal investment, investment news from Fox Business. The latest news on business, investments and stock market events and data.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Be on the look out.....

Police seek 'mad pooper' woman jogger who's defecating shamelessly on people's front lawns

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

A woman dubbed as the "Mad Pooper" is accused of defecating in front of houses in Colorado Springs.

Colorado Springs cops are hunting a woman dubbed ?the Mad Pooper,? who?s been caught defecating in front of houses for weeks.

Cathy Budde told*KKTV*the unidentified woman has been relieving herself in front of Budde?s Colorado Springs home for at least seven weeks. Her children even caught the ?mad pooper? squatting with her pants down in front of the house.

"They are like, 'There's a lady taking a poop!' So I come outside, and I'm like?'are you serious?'" Budde told KKTV. "'Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?' She's like, 'Yeah, sorry!'"

Budde said the incident happens at least once a week. She recalled catching the jogger doing her business last week. She said the woman ?changed up her time a little bit? because she knew the family was watching.

?I put a sign on the wall that's like 'please, I'm begging you, please stop.'?She ran by it like 15 times yesterday, and she still pooped,? Budde told KKTV.

The Colorado Springs Police Department is now searching for the mysterious woman after the family?s complaints.

"It's abnormal, it's not something I've seen in my career," Colorado Springs Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti said. "For someone to repeatedly do such a thing?it's uncharted territory for me."

Comment

• You posted that crap 3 times.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ah chit!

I too am a serial pooper, er, poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Police seek 'mad pooper' woman jogger who's defecating shamelessly on people's front lawns

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

She must be related to Najeh Davenport.

Comment

• That story made me think of this post. Rest in peace, Yooperman.

Comment

• I thought of that post also, LB.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Fake news. And "Jonathan Sharketti"? Fake police officer!

It's Trumps fault. EVERYTHING is fake now.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                                That story made me think of this post. Rest in peace, Yooperman.

http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/...postcount=3016
                                A classic. RIP Yoop.

Comment

Working...
                                X