Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Yeah and he's made a ton of money and he's worth less than his wife. If you are worth the money, you are worth the money. Anybody complaining about someone not taking less is doing the owners' bidding.
    The perks of not playing in Detroit...

Joking aside (I don't care what the Lions pay Stafford), if Matt's salary is $25 million whenever he gets the new contract, that's only adding a few million ($3-4MM) more against the cap.
    Stafford's cap hit is $22 million in 2017.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• No matter how much they pay him in his new contract, it'll give Quinn more cap room to work with this year around training camp/cut day. No way his cap hit is $22 million this year after the new deal is done.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        With Carr getting $25 million per... question is, how much will the Lions pay Stafford.
        Tom Brady isn't the suckiest and gladly has taken pay cuts because THE TEAM.
        If you were to actually look at his contracts, you'll discover that he has never actually taken a "pay cut." He's restructured salary money into guaranteed money, which is good for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Stafford can't hold Flaccos jock. *His teams are* 10-5 in the playoffs. *His teams* got *him* to 9 playoff wins faster than any other NFL QB in history.

*Stafford's teams are* 5 - 47 in games against winning teams.

See 1st sentence
          Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          *Flacco's teams are* 83-55, you decide
          Fixed it for you guys.
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• BS

Just more Stafford enabling to those that refuse to face the music.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Oh come on Gonz. I'm not saying Stafford has been a world beater but throwing Flacco in there isn't the best scenario. Flacco consistently had 1000 yard rushers, damned good OL, teams with true defenses and a Harbaugh for a head coach.

Stafford doesn't have that.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's excuses.

Other QB's routinely do without all facets in tune on game day.

I'm a Flacco fan because he wins, as do many other top tier QBs. Plain and simple.

People laugh when Alex Smith is mentioned. Well, as much as I wanted to dislike the guy, he fn wins. A lot. Even when he doesn't hit a single WR for a TD in an entire regular season. He finds other ways.

That's what you want, not excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  No arrests were made in the Lions practice intruder case.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nf...ice/396085001/
                  What can it hurt they should have given it a shot. I mean anybody is better than Stafford right?
                  AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

It's excuses.

Other QB's routinely do without all facets in tune on game day.

I'm a Flacco fan because he wins, as do many other top tier QBs. Plain and simple.

People laugh when Alex Smith is mentioned. Well, as much as I wanted to dislike the guy, he fn wins. A lot. Even when he doesn't hit a single WR for a TD in an entire regular season. He finds other ways.

That's what you want, not excuses.
                    You do realize he (Flacco) is a sub .500 QB the last 4 years, right?
                    Offense ranked 20th or worse in 3 of those 4 seasons, right?

His legacy is tied to that monster defense, and one catastrophic mistake by Denver which gave him a 2nd chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                      What can it hurt they should have given it a shot. I mean anybody is better than Stafford right?
                      I didn't realize Titus had been released.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

His legacy is tied to that monster defense, and one catastrophic mistake by Denver which gave him a 2nd chance.
                        Thanks Obama! That's the reason for that.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• After winning a SB, the QB can F the mascot on the sidelines for all I would care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

You do realize Flacco has just one losing season in those four years, The mighty Matt Stafford has two losing season over that period. You also realize he has a playoff victory during that period sulkiness - how many does Matty Boy have?
                            Last edited by dwt1; June 23, 2017, 05:35 AM.

Comment

After winning a SB, the QB can F the mascot on the sidelines for all I would care.
                              Good thing we don't have to worry about that in Detroit, I am not sure my niece would be in favor of this..........
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• L O L, Mark!
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X