No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They wreck the away section of every stadium they visit. Fair play to that guy though.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Not a sport.

Carry on, Sparty
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Not a sport.

Carry on, Sparty
        Take it to the basketball thread, dude!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Take it to the basketball thread, dude!
          :D
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm like a wee bairn waiting on the new Hibs away shirt coming out this Friday! WOO HOO!!

Last edited by Marko69; June 27, 2017, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Were the old ones made by Nike? Macron must be a German manufacturer?
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Last edited by Panoptes; June 27, 2017, 01:58 AM.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  Were the old ones made by Nike? Macron must be a German manufacturer?
                  That's right. Macron have done a nice job of both home and away shirts for the 17/18 season. Love them.

Comment

• French president AND apparel company!
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• My youngest son Scott just sent me this link. When he was around 12/13 years old, he was at a summer soccer coaching school, (at the High School he attended) and Clare, who was also in his class, also attended the coaching. I remember saying to Scott that she will definitely make it as a pro soccer player. She's been playing for Scotland for a few years, but being signed by Man City must be the pinnacle of her career so far. Very well done. I bet her big brother, Rory, (also a decent player) is over the moon for her......, maybe a bit jealous!

Comment

• A couple MLS teams (Atlanta and Chicago) got beat in US Open Cup by a couple lower level teams.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Chicago out on penalties after the 0-0 draw....... v FC Cincinnati! They sound like world beaters eh?! Think Chi-Town need to practice the pens..... out 3-1.

Comment

• Chuck Blazer, Central Figure in FIFA Scandal, Dies at 72

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• An asshole dies of asshole cancer.

Comment

• A real life Coen Brothers character.

Comment

Working...
                                X