No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNL's class is looking really good right now.. too bad the #'s of will be low.

But I'm sure UNL fan will mess it up. Couple losses with a very young team (look for several fresh/soph to start on the OL and at WR) and Husker fan that is still angry that bo was fired will be out with pitch forks. The fanbase will probably take all the good and toss it away... still too much infighting about "my coach" vs pulling for the program.

... yes, it's Monday.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Coaches were really impressed with this kid at camp.. OLB for UNL.

Comment

• article on UNL's Friday Night Lights...

Parson's more than impressed

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          UNL's class is looking really good right now.. too bad the #'s of will be low.

But I'm sure UNL fan will mess it up. Couple losses with a very young team (look for several fresh/soph to start on the OL and at WR) and Husker fan that is still angry that bo was fired will be out with pitch forks. The fanbase will probably take all the good and toss it away... still too much infighting about "my coach" vs pulling for the program.

... yes, it's Monday.
          As we discussed this weekend, we cannot put all the blame on UNL Fan. Riley didn't do himself any favors in riding out the QB situation that he walked into, which has put the offensive transition a year behind schedule. The decision to play the Sparty C4 w/o the requisite players on campus wore some tread off the tires too, and now has us in a defensive transition as well.

This is a better staff than Callahan's though, and recruiting is starting to take off...I hope we can push through another difficult year, if that's what comes to pass. Give them at least one season with an experienced QB and their own players on the field.

Comment

• 2018 Lincoln Southwest athlete Justin Holm committed to Nebraska on Saturday afternoon via Twitter as a preferred walk-on.

Holm is 6-foot-6, 190 pounds and plays wide receiver for Lincoln Southwest. According to Holm, the Huskers see him as an athlete and will figure out a position later.

“I look forward to working with Coach Williams and Coach Diaco, I have a lot of respect for them,” he said.” “They said I could play either wideout or the dog (rover) position on defense.”

Comment

• I think he will end up at WR.. From those in attendance on Friday, he performed well vs some of the top DB's at the camp. Good hands and goes up after the ball. Great walk-on prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Najee Harris is going to commit to UNL

100% lock.
                I haven't killed you in a while...but the killin' is gonna resume...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sean Callahan‏Verified account @Sean_Callahan
                  More

Nebraska's Friday Night Light's crowd was bigger than what 94 different teams drew for their spring games in 2017. #Huskers

Comment

• Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

New offer by UNL. 6'7" 250 OT. Was only 225 at the end of last season and the additional weight has netted this OT 11 offers all in the last 2 months. Good frame to add weight.

Comment

• Husker AC and former Iowa player Bob Elliott passed away this weekend, in hospice in Iowa City. He had some rare type of blood cancer.

Elliott was 64.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/gbrosenthal/status/884510576835272704[/ame]

Wrap around video board #1 installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lots of advertising?

Comment

• Now the Pepsi v Diet Pepsi bottle races can turn corners. Additional intrigue.

Comment

• I'll take a Pepsi Free...

If you want a Pepsi pal you're gonna pay for it!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Q: What is the definition of safe sex down in Nebraska?

A: Placing signs on the animals that kick.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X