The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    That's fascinating...a Dell Inspiron for just $179.99?

Thanks Ent!
    I discovered home brewed taste.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Hopefully his next post will clue us in on some can't-miss real estate investment strategies, known only by insiders and shared exclusively with us!

Comment

• wtf.. It goes to an article by footballscoop for me..
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• braggart
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Story by Texas football player Danny Davis

Comment

• ...and we used to make fun of Bill Synder for managing the butter packets his players used when playing on the road.

Comment

• I thought that Charlie Strong had already cracked the whip there and run off all of the country clubbers? At least that's the impression that I got when he took the job there and he immediately experienced RichRod-esque attrition.

Comment

• Every new guy cracks the whip... alumni love hearing about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lots of guys, but not all of them. Some of them are "players' coaches" who are a breath of fresh air (e.g Ron Zook, Brady Hoke). Others are Xs and Os geniuses that are going to make the offense more imaginative, be more aggressive on defense, etc. But you are right that alumni do love hearing about how the new guy is different from the last guy.

In the case of Mack Brown and Lloyd Carr, I think that alumni were rightly eager to hear those things. Our respective programs had rotted and needed some change.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; July 20, 2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Who could forget the breathless reports of Mike Barwis and the hang cleans?

Comment

• You made me google Barwis and iit looks like Mr. Barwis pays a lot of attention to his Wikipedia page

Comment

• The fact that he lists CPR training in his bio is lol funny. It's a 2-hr course and I have taught grannies and 12-year-olds. Listing that as an accomplishment is like bragging that you finished your carrots and peas at lunch.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            The fact that he lists CPR training in his bio is lol funny. It's a 2-hr course and I have taught grannies and 12-year-olds. Listing that as an accomplishment is like bragging that you finished your carrots and peas at lunch.
                            Haha my company makes us take CPR training every couple of years...gets us a discount on the insurance plan or something. Everyone where I work has BARWIS!-level abilities it would appear.

Comment

• He has some company in the area, they are at a lot of the festivals. But he's not there, some female trainers are representing him.

Comment

• Yeah recently my wife had to get recertified to teach CPR, she doesn't brag about it.

I took the CPR class after the guy I coached with saved two guys lives within a year. I think he broke his hand both times. The first time it was the other coach he was coaching with at practice. After that our program had everyone take the class.

Comment

Working...
                                X