No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's pretty awesome, Jim. I'm impressed they are teaching Latin in Alabama schools. When are they going to work their way up to English?
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• LOL, Frank. My two oldest kids went to the Alabama School of Math and Science. One of my friends finds it funny that there is such a thing. Ha!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I she went to a pretty good school with all the college offers she has received. Those specific schools don't hand them out to just anybody.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Bravo, young Miss, that was brilliant...... the best one yet, great words. And those guitar skills are becoming more fluent with age. It's looking effortless. Very well done indeed. Thumbs up on the YouTube page from me.

CGVT, go brew a Latin beer to celebrate this.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

CGVT, go brew a Latin beer to celebrate this.
            Beerus Drinkemupus?
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Beerus Drinkemupus?
              Very good
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                Beerus Drinkemupus?
                No it would be called

La Caca Agua
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                  That's pretty awesome, Jim. I'm impressed they are teaching Latin in Alabama schools. When are they going to work their way up to English?
                  That is simply hilarious Frank...a GEM!

Jim, after our great trip to your place two years ago we talked about the wonderful family you have...Simply great and when you add in your daughters, enthusiasm, intelligence.....that "Joie de Vivre" you are truly blessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    No it would be called

La Caca Agua
                    That sounds more like what one of my Spanish speaking friends would use to describe anything liquid that should be avoided.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• ....... Just don't dreenk dee wahtur.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        ....... Just don't dreenk dee wahtur.
                        Just don't drink the water and don't breathe the air. Pollution, pollution....
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          My daughter's Latin teacher is retiring so she wrote a goofy song for him.

https://youtu.be/mf5g0p85zGA
                          That was great!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• And pretty catchy, too. I'm still singing it.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sorry that I keep responding to myself hahaha, but it reminded me of something...

My husband sings this song when he takes our latest rescue out to do his business. It goes something like: "Pee, pee, gotta go pee. Maybe go poo, probably go pee....." (I think it has more to it, but that's the catchy part.) Unfortunately, I find myself singing it frequently. Not cool!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                Sorry that I keep responding to myself hahaha, but it reminded me of something...

My husband sings this song when he takes our latest rescue out to do his business. It goes something like: "Pee, pee, gotta go pee. Maybe go poo, probably go pee....." (I think it has more to it, but that's the catchy part.) Unfortunately, I find myself singing it frequently. Not cool!!
                                Aw no. Why did I read that. ^^^^. Now I'm flippin' singing it!

Comment

Working...
                                X