No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sucks being in the East. So many teams that carry no interest from me.

Comment

• yet
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• They won't ever. I've watched hockey for 30 years and the East has teams that make you want to change the channel. A good wrestling heel like The Rock keeps you engaged, a bad wrestling heel like Hollywood Hogan make you turn the channel. The east is the latter.

Comment

• the yotes, ducks and sharks were teams I could give a rats ass about
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• -Fuck that West Coast and those late starting times
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ok Bill Knapps

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                It sucks being in the East. So many teams that carry no interest from me.
                I prefer seeing the Wings play the likes of the Canadians, Maple Leafs, Rangers, Bruins, Islanders, Pittsburgh, Philly, and New Jersey over Phoenix, Calgary, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Minnesota Nashville and Los Angeles.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Not me, most of those East teams make me want to change the channel. Who would ever want to watch the Rangers? Booooring. The west style of hockey is better and thats been the case since the 80's.

Comment

• There's a couple compelling matchups in the east (Pittsburgh, Boston).

You've got the other renewed Original Six rivalries (Toronto, Montreal, New York), but outside of that nostalgia, I'm not sure any of them are must see games.

I'm sure I'll get used to it, but for the moment I'm kinda with Froot here; while it was problematic logistically playing out West, it sure does seem like the style of play out west was more entertaining.

Comment

• Philly is the Brooklyn Brawler of hockey.

Comment

• jaad,

Can I say something yet?

Signed,
                        ANA DUCKS fan
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The Ducks are having an amazing season that's for sure. I still wish the Wings would've tried to get Penner. He looks pretty comfortable to be back. Of course when I said that around here it was just because of his "name".
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            The Ducks are having an amazing season that's for sure. I still wish the Wings would've tried to get Penner. He looks pretty comfortable to be back. Of course when I said that around here it was just because of his "name".
                            PENNER has been in the coaches dog house for his less than stellar conditioning and hes coming out the other end looking like his old self. He had a 4 point night in their last game (1,3)
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Cleary has worked his way up to being a healthy scratch for awhile. He's just about hit midseason form.

Philly has to be laughing their asses off.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Till the playoffs start.

Think Philly will be in this year? A new kid on the block is going to bump someone in the East out.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X