Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

I hope most end up landing here. I'm gonna hang out here since this is one of my regular visits. Let's hope more follow.
    Last edited by lineygoblue; November 23, 2015, 07:52 PM.

okay, I am officially on here as well. I agree the format and appearance are more pleasing than the other option.

Comment

I'm with you guys.... plus the Lions are getting more worthy of talking about and I'm back in Michigan so I was planning on posting here a lot more often.
      <<< Just feeling the blues..

Comment

Does this site have a "new posts since your last visit" option?

Comment

I see the link to Amazon at the top of the forums. I know I visit Amazon frequently and am thinking that when I do visit I will go through the link at the top. Don't know if the forum tallies how many visits are made to Amazon from here but it may be a nice way to thank our sponsor. I have no affiliation with Amazon or this forum other that to just say it may be a nice way to say thanks.

Comment

Hi, Mackenzie. If you purchase something from Amazon after clicking the link, or if you add it to your cart after clicking the link then purchase it a few days later, the forum receives a small commission from Amazon. We don't get paid for just clicking the link without making a purchase, though.

I'll answer your other post separately.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

(does this mean Deborah is an Amazon woman?)

;-)

Comment

Some would say yes lol.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Okay, attached is a screen shot of the forum that points out how to view a thread a few different ways. Let me know if you have further questions.

Screen shot:
                  Attached Files
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

Deb, you are soooo good. :-)

Comment

I'm back in Michigan so I was planning on posting here a lot more often.
                      When did this happen? I thought you were living in Arizona?

Comment

I'm here ..... like it so far. Very intuitive and user friendly. Still, in the end, its Liney's call.
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

I'm liking this place more and more, too, as I am quickly becoming familiar with the set-up. Very user-friendly technology, and a really great administrator, too---I've heard nothing but good things about this place for awhile and now regret I hadn't taken the time years earlier to sign up here when the Lions Forum up and moved from Worldcrossing

Comment

Yup, I've always been a big fan of this setup.

Comment

I like it, too. I just hope we all end up in the same place.

Comment

Working...
                              X