No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hating Talent is a given...like death...taxes...and liney blowing inadvertent whistles...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ....and Wiz siring only womenfolk.

Comment

• touche'
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz and the missus on their wedding day ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Kansas City police officer that was ambushed yesterday when responding to a 911 emergency has died.

The police caught both Domestic African Black Terrorists 18 & 20 years old. Shot the cop in a drive-by execution-style murder. May Daqon and Jamaal look forward to getting gang-raped by other animals in the joint.

Last edited by Prime2; July 20, 2016, 05:19 PM.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• They could have been Obamas son... Meanwhile thugs familys are part of Hillarys theme next week. Democrats invite the mothers of 2 of the most famous thugs, shot while being thugs, to speak at the Dem Convention Among the names of speakers were Gwen Carr, the mother of Eric Garner; Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin; and Lezley McSpadden, the mother of Michael Brown, which Democrats have dubbed, “Mothers of Movement” for their activism after the death of their sons.

Comment

• Unreal. Brown attacked the police officer who was sent to investigate the convience store robbery just minutes earlier. 6 eyewitness blacks confirmed Brown attacked the cop as he had earlier assaulted the 90 lb store owner over a 49$ box of ghetto cigars.

The good news is that Martin and Brown will never commit another crime.

[Youtube]R5ga8xM8W4M[/youtube]
                Last edited by Prime2; July 20, 2016, 04:10 PM.
                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Meanwhile thugs familys are part of Hillarys theme next week. Democrats invite the mothers of 2 of the most famous thugs, shot while being thugs, to speak at the Dem Convention Among the names of speakers were Gwen Carr, the mother of Eric Garner; Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin; and Lezley McSpadden, the mother of Michael Brown, which Democrats have dubbed, ?Mothers of Movement? for their activism after the death of their sons.
                  Someone mentioned earlier how 'hate filled' the Republican Convention has been this week. I replied saying just wait until the DNC meets.

Voila ...

Comment

• Might I suggest actually observing facts before drawing conclusions? Otherwise, what's the use of facts?
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Someone mentioned earlier how 'hate filled' the Republican Convention has been this week. I replied saying just wait until the DNC meets.

Voila ...
                      Yeah, its going its own special kind of shitshow. I probably won't watch it either.

Comment

• Which facts are being left out, SLF?

These women are being brought in to stir the same emotions for the DNC crowd, that the RNC used their own speakers for.

Do you disagree?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          Yeah, its going its own special kind of shitshow. I probably won't watch it either.
                          I haven't watched a single minute of the RNC, and I have no plans to watch the DNC either.

There's nothing being said at either convention that I want to hear. And, none of it is likely intended for me anyway. I've concluded that my vote doesn't mean squat a long time ago.

Comment

• But Megyn Kelly gets a lot of air time. So there's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              Which facts are being left out, SLF?

These women are being brought in to stir the same emotions for the DNC crowd, that the RNC used their own speakers for.

Do you disagree?
                              Depends on how its sold, but I'm not real hopeful that its going to come across well. Political theater isn't renowned for its nuance.

These conventions are shaping up to be watershed moments in Talent's beloved Identity Politics. Its just....not going well.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Well, I'm still voting for the PAH. I stand firmly w/ the #nevertrump folks, and merely not voting isn't an option for me.

But my statewide ballot is no longer party line. It's very fluid. I'll probably vote for Portman over Strickland in the Senate race, e.g. Yeah, that would have been unthinkable for me 10-12 years ago.
                                Strickland v Portman has a tiny bit of the Trump v Clinton element. Portman is extremely vulnerable and THAT is the best the Dems can come up with?

Comment

Working...
                                X