Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome!

UofM'ers, welcome!

For those who registered yesterday, I am sorry there was a delay before you could post. I had forgotten to change one setting once I declared victory over the spambots who had been trying to register recently. That is fixed and other new registrants will be able to post immediately.

Please take a look around and see if this works for you. If so, please let me know who from your group should have moderator duties.

Thanks!
    #birdsarentreal

We'll see who migrates over here. I'd expect Linesman to Mod if he gets over here.
    <<< Just feeling the blues..

Comment

Thanks from me, too, Deb.

Liney (as tmd stated above) is pretty much in charge, so I'll defer to him if he moves over here. But he's definitely not a "control freak", as he has given moderator "buttons" to several of us, including SOME of enemy persuasion

Comment

I changed my name. It's a time of change!

Comment

who were you at Worldcrossing?

Comment

tin mad dog. I decided to just try out my regular nickname.

Comment

TMD...I can change your original nic if you'd like. It would change all of your existing posts, however.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

And, BTW, Deb, we have for years referred to ourselves as the "M-Borg", a tag placed on us by one of our group who is -(gulp!)- a member from the dark side, a bucknut fan. An individual member is known as an "M-Borger"
                Last edited by Rob F; February 27, 2011, 01:21 PM. Reason: add/correct

Comment

Ha!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

Deb- I don't mind starting fresh and I also like keeping my tmd profile alive, should I change my mind.

I created that handle in the pre-Freep days.

Comment

You could always change it back, too.

But either way is good.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

Actually, if memory serves me (and it does so less frequently these days), I thought that "M-Borg" came in the Freep days from Charles, a particularly irritating and disagreeable MSU partisan.

Comment

Yes it was Gus AKA Charles AKA Packfan :-)

Comment

Thanks, JD (alias TMD). I too like this format a little bit better. I occassionaly visit two other sites with similar formats, so, as I am old and don't like changes, I like this place.

We'll see how it pans out. I think Lines is pretty flexible. We've got a while to sort this out. Hope we've got everyone at one place by the spring game (April 16th).
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

PS .... my #24 M Helmet Avatar was accepted, its the right dimensions (106X106) but doesn't show up. Does it have to be cleared first?
                              Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; February 27, 2011, 07:19 PM.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                              X