• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Annual East-West Collegiate Bowl # 1
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss"]East/West College Bowl - Key & Peele - YouTube[/ame]

Annual East-West Collegiate Bowl # 2
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1nGjGM2p8"]East/West College Bowl 2 - Key & Peele - YouTube[/ame]

Excessive Celebration
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGJb2iLvOKE"]Key & Peele - McCringleberry's Excessive Celebration - YouTube[/ame]
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I recently discovered Key & Peele, and now I am obsessed. Luther, Obama's anger translator is freaking brilliant. And Keegan Michael Key (a Detroiter, BTW) is easy on the eyes, too.
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I was previously unaware of the three-pump rule.

And the couple of substitute teacher bits are also brilliant.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
            I recently discovered Key & Peele, and now I am obsessed. Luther, Obama's anger translator is freaking brilliant. And Keegan Michael Key (a Detroiter, BTW) is easy on the eyes, too.
            I posted a knp sketch where they were college roommates giving each other branding iron tats. One ended getting branded with one right down the middle of his chest that liked like a man's complete pkg
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ^^I've seen that one, Gonz. LOL.

I sooo love those guys.
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                I was previously unaware of the three-pump rule.

And the couple of substitute teacher bits are also brilliant.

yes, they are.

LOFL. I am breakin' out the DVR tonight!

Comment

• Agreed. That branding one is another great one.

I just saw the excessive celebration today for the first time. It just prompted me to post those football-related ones here. It is pretty quite around here in the off-season.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• I have not yet seen the excessive celebration one, but I am at work so it will have to wait...

#excited

Comment

• Feeling lucky with a rare day off and three day weekend.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Seems like a great teacher and class

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlPIWrSbeP4"]Epic April Fools Prank - School Girl Fakes Call About Pregnancy Embarrasses Teacher - YouTube[/ame]
                        AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• That's great, Dean.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yup. I had to share it on my FB. Thankfully, my Japanese students don't have the guts to do that!
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Interesting thought Jeremy

Is the Japanese culture loose enough to laugh over something potentially shame based?

Not trying to be a dick here, just curious how much the kids cut up in school.
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I couldn't see something like that happening in Japanese schools. If I had a student who had lived abroad, they might do something like that with me...MAYBE, but it'd never happen with a Japanese teacher.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X