No announcement yet.

M @ IU, Game Day, In Game, Post Game Disussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Johnson, IU's OC is calling a great game.

Durkin loads it up, Sudfelt starts going deep.

I'm still not comfortable even though the D isn't making it easy on IU in the RZ.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

IU's defense is just awful and Rudock is actually able to make them pay.

Comment

Yeah, their pass defense is unspeakably bad. M's running game is still poop, but it hardly matters.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I can't beleive Chesson only has 3 TDs so far today. WTF GUYS!? It's INDIANA!!

Comment

Like I said, just put the fucking ball up there.

OK..... Somewhat comfortable. You're seeing a pretty competent and confident Rudock. Receivers are wide open.

I'll wave the white flag with one more M TD in exchange for a IU FG.

Watch how Durkin deploys the D here. There's a decent chess match going on between KJ and DJD
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Jourdan Lewis is an AA. Offensive pass interference. INT might not stand.

Comment

Lewis is phenomenal. Even though that wasn't an INT.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  Kevin Johnson, IU's OC is calling a great game.

Durkin loads it up, Sudfelt starts going deep.

I'm still not comfortable even though the D isn't making it easy on IU in the RZ.
                  Not brain surgery when your offensive line is owning the line of scrimmage.

Comment

It's only Indiana.

Joe Bolden needs to graduate.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Indiana is comically bad on defense.

Comment

Decent play by play. I like Brock Huard doing color.

Still feel like the BT refs over-officiate.

IU's run game is solid, Johnson calls a game that advantages Sudfeld.

Great play call by IU on the TD.

This is a dangerous offense. M fails to get separation and this can easily still be a loss. No white flag yet.

Comment

Damn would have been nice to get 7 there. Up 8 going into half with the ball coming out.

Comment

Hey ABC/Disney/ESPN ...

Can you please hire a few more announcers that absolutely hate Michigan?

Urban Myer can probably be of assistance in naming some candidates.

Thanks!

Yer pal, .. Liney
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

?

Comment

As long as M doesn't out-think it and keeps throwing every down, they'll win going away.

Comment

Working...
                                X