Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 138, 2017 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've read that Drake Johnson may be back for a (medical) 6th year. You have to root for that guy.

Comment

• Drake was always one of my favorites, but it's time for him to move on with his life.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• That's his call, IMO. He wouldn't be displacing anyone on the roster, so if he wants to be here, I'm all for it. The kid clearly works hard.

Comment

• I never said it was my call. IMO, why risk further injury when your career is essentially over?
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• That would be my take too. You want to still be able to walk in your 60s.

Comment

• I hope Drake Johnson comes back because he may be our best RB. Who cares what's good for him? (just kidding)

Comment

• I don't usually watch loses, but the future is right so.. Went over the Iowa game, my impression was Speight didn't have a lot of time to throw. Wrong on that, the O-line actually played well in pass protection. He had plenty of time, sailed three passes over wide open receivers that would have been TDs and that INT late was not Jehu Chesson fault, the pass was late and behind him, thus easy pick for Iowa. Bad game all night for the QB.

Other blunders - Khalid Hill fumbled the second half kickoff, Kalis missed a blocking assignment that caused the safety with Smith. Two running into the punter in a row penalties dint help. Win that game and we play in Indy. Still the karma is osu and ufm getting handed the worst bowl loss in their collective history.

Comment

• Asiasi might be gone. Family issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    Asiasi might be gone. Family issues.
                    Bummer man.
                    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Hopefully temporary, he's going to be a good one. Position of strength at least unlike another less likely potential departure.

Comment

• According to Adam Biggers, Peters had many up-and-down moments during his freshman campaign and was often out-performed by Alex Malzone.

I'm told that #Michigan QB Alex Malzone often out-performed Brandon Peters this past season. Peters "struggled" during stretches.

It wasn’t expected that freshman Brandon Peters would see the field his first year in Ann Arbor. However, the Avon, Indiana product and top 2016 recruit could be competing -Wilton Speight and John O’Korn – for the starting QB spot this fall.

Comment

• 8 Wins 4 Loses

Sept. 2 Florida (Arlington, Texas) - L

Sept. 9 Cincinnati - W

Sept. 16 Air Force - W

Sept. 23 at Purdue - W

Oct. 7 Michigan State - W

Oct. 14 at Indiana -W

Oct. 21 at Penn State - L

Oct. 28 Rutgers - W

Nov. 4 Minnesota - W

Nov. 11 at Maryland - W

Nov. 18 at Wisconsin - L

Nov. 25 Ohio State - L

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            According to Adam Biggers, Peters had many up-and-down moments during his freshman campaign and was often out-performed by Alex Malzone.

I'm told that #Michigan QB Alex Malzone often out-performed Brandon Peters this past season. Peters "struggled" during stretches.
                            That's horrifying. For once can we get a fucking QB who is both a legit power 5 talent and who actually delivers?

Comment

• Devin Asiasi transferring ?

Comment

• Michigan football freshman tight end Devin Asiasi is pursuing a transfer, 247Wolverine reported today.

Comment

Working...
                                X