Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepted that a long time ago.

Comment

• I wanna believe every year. And every year I get a reality check. I imagine I'll give up football when I give up the Lions.

Comment

• Do yourself a favor DRC, the NFL is in a tail spin and the Lions are well acquainted with these types of aerobatics.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hey Froot my post above that re "SEIZE THE MOMENT" wasn't all that either.

And here we are in essentially the same place 3 years later.

And it happens again, and again, and again. The players change but the script remains the same. Will we ever learn?
          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
            Hey Froot my post above that re "SEIZE THE MOMENT" wasn't all that either.

And here we are in essentially the same place 3 years later.

And it happens again, and again, and again. The players change but the script remains the same. Will we ever learn?
            Learnin' is for pussies
            Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• If it is any consolation I think this team is set up better than 3 years ago for the future. That was a seize the moment type of situation. But they only need a whole new coaching staff, a better scouting and more urgency in the front office. So being set up better isn't worth much.

Comment

• Then why is what they are doing this year, exactly what they did three years ago, four years ago, five years ago? Exactly to a tee.
                Last edited by dwt1; December 4, 2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    If it is any consolation I think this team is set up better than 3 years ago for the future. That was a seize the moment type of situation. But they only need a whole new coaching staff, a better scouting and more urgency in the front office. So being set up better isn't worth much.
                    They aren't set up for anything more than the same until they get rid of Caldwell and get a HC in who Quinn can work with to actually build something. This team has no more direction now than they had 4 years ago.

Either commit to a running game or don't but don't fucking half-ass it, which is exactly what they have done the last 3 years. Get the personnel in that you need to establish a running game, like TE's that can actually block somebody and a RB who doesn't fall if you look at him with bad intentions.

Lets be honest, we really can't evaluate the changes they made to the scouting department because even they have to be shaking their head wondering what this team actually think it needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      If it is any consolation I think this team is set up better than 3 years ago for the future. That was a seize the moment type of situation. But they only need a whole new coaching staff, a better scouting and more urgency in the front office. So being set up better isn't worth much.
                      Set up for more failure maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Clearly, our only hope is to keep playing the QB lottery and hope to hit the jackpot with a generational talent never before seen.

Because asking the Lions to actually find decent supporting talent is the UNreasonable expectation, dontcha know?
                        Tom Newton Campbell is out there, dont cha know? It'll never change if ya don't try
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Heh, heh.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• This thread is epic.
                              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• I do believe if they win out, they are in the playoffs. All the things they need to happen are much more likely than they are likely to win out.

Comment

Working...
                                X