Clear All

• Recipe Thread

Keep your damn recipes here.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Nope. Miscellaneous, dude.

mis?cel?la?ne?ous
    ˌmisəˈlānēəs/Submit
    adjective
    (of items or people gathered or considered together) of various types or from different sources.
    "he picked up the miscellaneous papers"
    synonyms: various, varied, different, assorted, mixed, sundry, diverse, disparate; More
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

STFU and give us your best gay recipe dude...I know you have it in ya...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Take one gay dude. Add Wiz.

Done
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

That's not a recipe. That must be your fantasy. You are a twisted fuck.

Now seriously...you must have a sausage and cream cheese recipe somewhere hidden inside of you...perhaps your anal cavity...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Is this the thread where we swap Mrs. Wiz stories? I've been thinking that would be a nice addition to the forum.

Comment

why would they do that when they only post recipes to avoid uncomfortable realities

like this

Comment

Breakfast recipe for conservatives:
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Recipe for a libtard:
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Libtard Dessert:
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

How to reheat ham so it actually tastes good

Place the ham in a roasting pan. Place some water in the bottom of the pan. Many recipes call for using a cola or, my favorite Vernors, in the bottom of the pan.

If the ham is spiral-sliced, place it cut side down in a baking dish. Cover with tightly with foil. Reheat in a 325-degree oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 135 to 140 degrees. You can also place the ham in an oven bag. Figure no more than 10 minutes per pound for reheating.

For hams that are fully cooked (again, check the label) and not spiral sliced, first cut off any skin. Score the through the fat layer, making diamond crosshatch marks. Place in a 325-to-350 degree oven, brush with some glaze if desired and bake until heated through and the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees. Again, figure no more than 10 minutes per pound. An 8-pounder will take 1 hour and 20 minutes. You can baste the ham during roasting with the pan juices or a glaze if you like.

Comment

Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                          X