No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Maya, you were an AMAZING human being. THAT is a life well lived.
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• RIP Maya.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
        RIP Maya, you were an AMAZING human being. THAT is a life well lived.
        Agreed!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• RIP Ms. Angelou.

Many years ago I had the opportunity to see her speak at my ex's college. I did not want to go and figured it would be a waste of time. How wrong I was!

She was an engagaing, amazing and intelligent speaker & human being.

The world has lost an amazing person.

Comment

• Good on you for going, YT!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              Good on you for going, YT!
              Thanks Deb.

I ultimately decided to go because deep down I am an inquisitive person who likes to learn new things. Plus seeing a living legend in person was an opportunity not to be missed.

Plus the ex bribed me with the promise of sex & lasagna at the best Italian restaurant in town if I went. Little did I realize they would both be offered on the same night.

I chose the Lasagna!

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                Thanks Deb.

I ultimately decided to go because deep down I am an inquisitive person who likes to learn new things. Plus seeing a living legend in person was an opportunity not to be missed.

Plus the ex bribed me with the promise of sex & lasagna at the best Italian restaurant in town if I went. Little did I realize they would both be offered on the same night.

I chose the Lasagna!
                I bet the other customers at the restaurant were thankful for that decision.
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Ann B. Davis, known for her role as housekeeper Alice Nelson in "The Brady Bunch," dies at 88, close friend Bishop William Frey says.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• We all need an "Alice" in our lives don't we? RIP

Comment

• RIP Alice.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• RIP Don Zimmer, a baseball lifer. Very close friend of Jim Leyland.

Comment

• RIP Chester Nez.

LAST OF ORIGINAL NAVAJO CODE TALKERS PASSES AWAY

By Headquarters Marine Corp, WASHINGTON

WASHINGTON --
                          The passing of Chester Nez, one of the original 29 Navajo Code Talkers, sadly marks the end of an era in our country's and Marine Corps' history. We mourn his passing but honor and celebrate the indomitable spirit and dedication of those Marines who became known as the Navajo Code Talkers.

The Navajo Code Talkers made invaluable contributions to the war effort in the Pacific theater during World War II. Their heroic actions were recognized with the Congressional Gold Medal in 2001.

The incredible bravery, dedicated service and sacrifices of Mr. Nez and his fellow Code Talkers will forever remain part of the proud legacy of our Corps and will continue to inspire generations of Marines into the future.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• RIP gentlemen.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• RIP Alice, Don & Mr. Nez

Comment

• I think it's Craven on here who had the Young ones Avatar, a bit of shock only 56.

Comedian and actor Rik Mayall dies

Rik Mayall's hit comedies included The Young Ones and Bottom
                                British comedian and actor Rik Mayall has died aged 56, according to his manager.
                                He played the obnoxious, poetry-writing anarchist Rick in The Young Ones alongside his friend, Adrian Edmonson.
                                The duo later went on to star in Bottom and he was also known for appearances in shows including Blackadder and The New Statesman.
                                He was left seriously ill after a quad bike accident in 1998 which left him in a coma for several days.

British comedian and actor Rik Mayall dies at his London home, at the age of 56.
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X