No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, if your own mother was in a concentration camp, I excuse some of the bravado. It's always good to remember what actual Hell looks like.

They just words, and I don't expect Gene Simmons to put his thoughts into anything other than a completely retarded fashion. Somewhere in that tone deaf mess is a sobering message.

And Gonz's little blurb at the end of his post is also very dumb. Nothing wrong with reminding people that sometimes your depression is your self obsessed perspective and sometimes your depression is because you depleted your mood enhancing brain chemicals doing hardcore drugs, but I don't see the point in being unsympathetic to anybody going through it.
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Didn't Ozzie actually do it

No....that was Tommy Lee

Comment

• It was Ozzy

Ozzy Osbourne Snorts a Line of Ants

When Motley Crue went on tour with Ozzy Osbourne in 1984, the Crue found they'd finally met their match in terms of excess, particularly drug consumption. Tommy Lee later recounted pulling into a hotel in Florida after having been up all night with Ozzy drinking and snorting cocaine. The story goes that the musicians spotted a line of ants outside the bus and as Motley Crue looked on in disbelief, Ozzy leapt to the ground and snorted the entire thing with a straw.

Most of the time though, Osbourne was ingesting things more addictive than fire ants. By his own admission, he was a practicing alcoholic and drug abuser for 40 years and is as surprised as anyone that he survived it all. When he was fired from Black Sabbath in 1979, he locked himself in a hotel room for three months to binge on drugs and alcohol (listening to Sabbath's terrible albums of the late '70s, it's difficult to see why he was so upset). He got it back together to start a successful solo career but continued to run off the rails of the "Crazy Train"; in the early '80s he legendarily urinated on the Alamo and was arrested and banned from San Antonio, Texas, and in the late '80s he almost murdered his wife Sharon while high.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Shit.....I swore I saw Lee in an interview that it was him.

Comment

• I just turned 40....so it's possible I'm starting to go soft between the ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Opinion alert, and an opinion long before recent remarks......., Gene Simmons is a fking dickhead. Apologies to die hard KISS fans.

(They were over rated pish as well! )
              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                It was Ozzy

Ozzy Osbourne Snorts a Line of Ants

When Motley Crue went on tour with Ozzy Osbourne in 1984, the Crue found they'd finally met their match in terms of excess, particularly drug consumption. Tommy Lee later recounted pulling into a hotel in Florida after having been up all night with Ozzy drinking and snorting cocaine. The story goes that the musicians spotted a line of ants outside the bus and as Motley Crue looked on in disbelief, Ozzy leapt to the ground and snorted the entire thing with a straw.

Most of the time though, Osbourne was ingesting things more addictive than fire ants. By his own admission, he was a practicing alcoholic and drug abuser for 40 years and is as surprised as anyone that he survived it all. When he was fired from Black Sabbath in 1979, he locked himself in a hotel room for three months to binge on drugs and alcohol (listening to Sabbath's terrible albums of the late '70s, it's difficult to see why he was so upset). He got it back together to start a successful solo career but continued to run off the rails of the "Crazy Train"; in the early '80s he legendarily urinated on the Alamo and was arrested and banned from San Antonio, Texas, and in the late '80s he almost murdered his wife Sharon while high.
                I saw Crue and Ozzy at Pine Knob in 84
                Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• If anyone can find me a 20 year old KISS fan in Seattle, I will pay them one American dollar.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• LOL
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• KISS sucks. Their music is pretty useless.
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Don Pardo, iconic 'Saturday Night Live' announcer, dies at 96

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wow, I wouldn't have thought he was 96. He was obviously much older than everyone else on that show.
                          AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• RIP Don

Comment

• RIP Don Pardo! Great voice!... Not just SNL... one of my favs: Don Pardo with Weird Al's song/video "I lost on Jeopardy"

[ame]http://youtu.be/BvUZijEuNDQ[/ame]
                              Last edited by Dr. Emmett.L.Brown; August 19, 2014, 03:07 PM.
                              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• ?Suicide tourism? numbers in Switzerland have doubled, study finds

More than 600 people have journeyed to the country since 2008. Many came from countries that prevent assisted suicides.

The number of people flocking to Switzerland to end their lives has doubled since 2008, according to a new study. And Americans are in the top five countries of origin. Researchers at the Universit…
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X