Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure you do.

Comment

• Ban pre-shredded cheese…. Make America grate again!!
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• My balls itch.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What the fuck are you talking about? The Chinaman is not the issue here, Froot! I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Froot. Across this line, you do not ? also, Froot, "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
          ??? Where did froot say "Chinaman"?

Comment

• Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Comment

• Whoosh

Comment

• It's a movie reference, Geezer. As is my reply to your post there. It had to be done.

Comment

• "There is no constitutional right to a jury trial for criminal contempt charges resulting in a sentence of imprisonment of six months or less."
                  Which is why he was sentenced to a 6 mo. misdemeanor; in order to avoid a jury trial.

Comment

• You never know where random hilarity will strike. That was great.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• But you must be alert for any opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                        ...seen on social media...
                        That's your first mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          That's your first mistake.

I'm quite confident I've made mistakes before that one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Heh.

That one is worse than the day's 2nd bottle of scotch though.

Comment

• I had friends die face down in the muck so we could enjoy this forum, geezer!
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The McCarthyism of our day continues to run at full speed.
                                Hopefully.. someday... in my lifetime we can get back to disagreeing with a person and presenting opposing thought rather than trying to destroy and silence someone whom we disagree with.
                                The best article I've read about this whole issue:

In case it is paywalled:

Microaggressions make Mr. Epstein despair. Once you allow them, he asks, “are you going to allow them against everybody? At which point nobody can talk. So, you have to have preferences.” He fears what will come next: “You drop the ‘micro,’ keep the ‘aggression,’ and announce that since you’ve aggressed against me, I can now use force against you in self-defense.” This is part of the “modern left-wing First Amendment law,” he says, which holds that “anything you say that offends me is a form of violence, to which I can respond by the use of force.” The American left, he adds, “has become very solipsistic, and so all of their particular harms are enormous. And for those who are on the other side of this arrangement, they don’t care at all.”
                                Last edited by Da Geezer; August 29, 2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X