No announcement yet.

All Things Notre Dame - The Clashmore Mike Memorial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger question is will he come out and use that as an excuse.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wouldn't be the first time ND broke the entire list.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clashmore Mike View Post
        Teo should just come out of the closet...
        This seems more and more plausible.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          This seems more and more plausible.

It's the only way I see that he comes out of this anywhere near "clean"...

There is an ND poster living in England who claims that this was the lead story on the BBC's morning broadcast...

...fucking BBC.

Comment

• What's suprising is that it took this long to unravel.

Comment

• There is no believable explanation for Teo not being in on it from a very early stage. 5* world class athlete. Not like the guy needs to invent a girlfriend.
              Last edited by Hannibal; January 17, 2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Exactly. He'd have to be one of the dumbest human beings on earth for that to be true.

And I still haven't heard his father's comments fully explained. He's on record speaking in great detail about what a great girl she is/was and that he spoke to her when she left the hospital. A lot of people have a lot of explaining to do.

Comment

• Can't wait for next weeks fiasco at nd.

Comment

• He might be a 5* athlete, but maybe in real life he's an a-hole that the girls don't like ....
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      He might be a 5* athlete, but maybe in real life he's an a-hole that the girls don't like ....
                      With these guys -- it doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                        Can't wait for next weeks fiasco at nd.
                        Swarbrick put on a pretty good fiasco last night. What's happening next week?

Comment

• Here is an article from the South Bend tribune about how they supposedly met. He met her in person after the Standford-ND game in 2009.

And Manti Te’o is convinced the beautiful stranger will be watching too Saturday, somehow.

Lennay Kekua was a Stanford student and Cardinal football fan when the two exchanged glances, handshakes and phone numbers that fateful weekend three seasons ago.

She was gifted in music, multi-lingual, had dreams grounded in reality and the talent to catch up to them.
                          Teo never even claimed that she was an internet girlfriend.

He made it up entirely. I can't see any reasonable explanation other than that.

Comment

• And from his father, Brian, in the same article:

“They started out as just friends,” Brian Te’o said. “Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there. But within the last year, they became a couple.

“And we came to the realization that she could be our daughter-in-law. Sadly, it won’t happen now.”

Kekua, who eventually graduated from Stanford, was, in fact, doing so well that she was released from the hospital on Sept. 10. And Brian Te’o was among those congratulating her via telephone.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X