No announcement yet.

Michigan vs Central Florida - Game Day/Post Game Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a truth-and-reconciliation comission. Acknowledge, accept and learn from the atrocities of the past.

Comment

Cmong........has the U ever been known for that?

No. The culture there seems to cling to whatever albatross is lurking at the moment.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        They should put his picture up....

But it should be that angry red-faced grimacey thing that he does when his QB makes a bad read.
        How about the time he was crying on the sideline? What a disgrace.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

What game was he crying on the sidelines? I only remember him crying at the year end banquet

Comment

He cried like a baby and a couple pressers also, never on the sidelines.

Comment

That was such an embarrassment hiring him. It was obvious this wasn't going to work from jump street. I don't really care if they have a picture of him or not because to me the DickRod and Hoke eras were the dark ages.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

it does come off as a bit petty though
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  He cried like a baby and a couple pressers also, never on the sidelines.
                  He did cry during a game. They were getting their asses kicked. I think Buchanan commented on it and probably remembers.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

[youtube]tzUhsngrONA[/youtube]

[youtube]KWpNvCyVd6o[/youtube]

Comment

Comment

That leads me to an idea -- I need the meanest Harbaugh-glare photo there is. Put it up at my desk for whenever I need to get in gear.

Comment

You just need this on your computer screen.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            [youtube]tzUhsngrONA[/youtube]

[youtube]KWpNvCyVd6o[/youtube]
                            That misplay by Tater is pretty tear-inducing. Maybe he should've been called Onion instead.

Comment

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Not even aware of the shame you should be feeling at this point. #secwest

Comment

Working...
                                X