X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Guess?

Michigan 45
    Maryland 10

Michigan running game rolls. Two backs get 100+ yards. Pepper scores 2 touchdowns from the Pepcat formation.

Comment

Seems about right.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

42-13.

Comment

Just touched down at DTW.

45 -13. 250Y+ rushing.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

You said touchdown
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

If Glasgow and Mone don't play then I'm thinking something like 42-20. Maryland will chew up a lot of clock with long drives and it will be a 9 or 10 possession game. If Glasgow plays, I'm thinking 48-17.

Comment

I predict that Michigan will win 34-17.

Comment

Nothing was ever reported about Glasgow and Mone. Where is that coming from?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Need to be careful of Maryland's Ty Johnson.
                    He is a big play RB.

With the combo of Perry Hills and Ty Johnson (if they don't get injured), I don't think we will see dominance on D today. If so, that would be impressive considering the meh offenses Michigan has seen.
                    I'd agree with the 34-17 (or I'm thinking 45-20) prediction.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

^

Agree, Maryland will move the chains and get into the end zone a time or two.

Comment

Easy money
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Great audio of Harbaugh cursing out Kalis for such a stupid PF

Comment

Not sure what that jump Speight did at the end but the boy needs to stay on his feet. Either way he's looking good. Glad I was wrong about him
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

This is a maggot infested monkey shit of a team.

Comment

Impressive pursuit by Kinnel.

Comment

Working...
                                X