Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both M B-Ball and Hockey in the Final Four. Last time this happened was in '93.

M Hockey lost and so did M Basketball that year.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Not sure how much karma M has expended for their bracket breaks, but well done.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OSU should see off Denver. Huge win against legit top 5 team. B10 has 3 of 4 FF. OSU-Duluth and ND-M.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hellova Weekend!

Comment

• Have to thank osu for beating Denver as Denver (24) was about to equal M (25) in all time appearances in the Frozen Four.

I watched one M v. osu hockey game and M got smoked. If memory serves me, M went o-fer on the PP while osu scored on most of it's PP opportunities. Anyway, M lost all 5 contests v. osu this season.

Observers are saying M is a different team in the play-offs than they have been in the regular season. I didn't watch enough games to know but they have played really well in the play-offs avoiding penalties thereby reducing exposure to their apparent poor penalty kill line while being opportunistic in the transition game and scoring. They scored 3 goals that way v. BU.

I expect osu to beat M but it will be close. I would have rather been matched up with ND as M swept ND in the regular season.
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• talent ..... this guy does a great job with post game analysis. You might enjoy this.

Comment

• M will be taking on ND in the semifinal after splitting the season series 2-2.

While M has lost all 5 games to OSU this season, the last one was closer with M falling in overtime in Columbus.

With 2 games remaining, anything can happen.

Comment

• Thanks steve ..... my bad on two counts. The semis match-up and M's record v. ND. Shows you how closely I watched the regular season. Thanks for the corrections.

Comment

• Mel Pearson has done a hell of a job this season. Red stuck around a couple of years too long. I believe Mel will win a national championship before John Beilein.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                      Mel Pearson has done a hell of a job this season. Red stuck around a couple of years too long. I believe Mel will win a national championship before John Beilein.
                      He's in a hell of a lot easier position. Michigan is in the same position in hockey as Florida State or Alabama is in football.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Not sure how much karma M has expended for their bracket breaks, but well done.
                        I have run the numbers and it is approximately 1.5 Caris Lavert injuries.

A win in the basketball title game is going to cost three fourths of a Mitch McGary.

Comment

• LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            talent ..... this guy does a great job with post game analysis. You might enjoy this.

http://mgoblog.com/diaries/michigan-...n-university-3
                            Plus, look at that sweet photo!

Comment

• Actually, 2 featured photos. Here's the other one- maybe the best I shot this season.

Comment

• Great shot .... your photo and Calderone's.

He has one of the best top shelf shots to the one hole in the league. It's a very tough shot to make and almost impossible to stop if the goalie flops to protect low.

Comment

Working...
                                X