• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Thanks a effin lot UKBB
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        Harbaugh walked into the locker room before a game, looked over to his star player and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play." The player agreed, and the coach looked into his eyes intently and asks, "Okay, now concentrate... what is two plus two?" The player thought for a moment and then he answered, "4?" "Did you say 4?!?" the coach exclaimed, excited that he got it right. At that, all the other players on the team began screaming, "Come on coach, give him another chance!"
        That, is funny!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• in HS I blocked 3 punts, sacked a QB 7 times and even stole the ball before the RB received the handoff...
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'm not saying MSU basketball players are dumb, but the coach had to dress 6 players for their last game. The rest were able to dress themselves.

Comment

• Q: If you have a car containing an Tenn wide receiver, an Tenn linebacker, and an Tenn defensive back, who is driving the car?
                A: The cop.

Comment

• Q: What's the difference between an Michigan QB player and a dollar?
                  A: You can get four quarters out of a dollar.

Comment

• Q: What do OSU and U of M students have in common?
                    A: They both got in to Ohio State!

Comment

• Knock Knock
                      Who's there?
                      Ohio!
                      Ohio who?
                      Ohio Silver!

Comment

• Two tourists were driving through Louisiana. As they were approaching Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch. As they stood at the counter, one tourist asked the employee, “Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are… very slowly?” The girl leaned over the counter and said, “Burrrrrrrr, gerrrrrrr, Kiiiiing.”

Comment

Two tourists were driving through Louisiana. As they were approaching Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch. As they stood at the counter, one tourist asked the employee, ?Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are? very slowly?? The girl leaned over the counter and said, ?Burrrrrrrr, gerrrrrrr, Kiiiiing.?
                          A coworker had some out of town people stop him on the street and asked if he knew where a campground was. He gave them directions to Zug Island.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Two tourists were driving through Louisiana. As they were approaching Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch. As they stood at the counter, one tourist asked the employee, ?Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are? very slowly?? The girl leaned over the counter and said, ?Burrrrrrrr, gerrrrrrr, Kiiiiing.?
                            That, is funny!:D
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• DWT

That's it.

That's the joke
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                                A coworker had some out of town people stop him on the street and asked if he knew where a campground was. He gave them directions to Zug Island.
                                I was 15 and pumping gas part time (like 2 days week) and someone once asked me for directions, I gave them 4 right turns and watched the tourists drive by me again in short order as they drove around the block. Hah good times back then.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X