No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, as I was saying, Daughter #4 rang me up for a booty call the other day...

Comment

• This thread finally jumped the shark when Alabam"Alum" assumed there was some point in time when Nebraska football would be relevant again.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fear Wizard with bionic hips.

Fear Frost.

STFU.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNL receives verbal commitment from 3 star RB Grayson out of Oklahoma. 6-0 190lbs out of Tulsa is a shifty speedster who had 3,000 rushing yards and 1,000 receiving yards for his HS team as a jr. He also had an offer from Tenn.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• UNL lost to UNO in baseball.... time to move on

Comment

• Article on Frost's offense...

https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/4999/how-scott-frost-evolved-chip-kelly-s-offense-at-central-florida

Comment

• SI article on Frost..

The beloved Huskers QB-turned-coach has a lot to say about where Nebraska went wrong in recent years—and how he intends get it back on track.

Comment

• first Tunnel walk of shame of the season...

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like TunnelWalkOfShame.

Comment

• For the sec fans... you'll want to scroll down

Comment

• From the remarks: Ha!

ScopesMouthwashTrial0 pts9 hr
                      Who the fuck puts the time in to make something like this....
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nebraska entering GOLDEN ERA!!! http://www.omaha.com/huskers/nebrask...06a174c06.html

“We’re gonna run that up-tempo offense we saw (at the spring game), and we’re gonna get the Blackshirts back to being Blackshirts. And that’s extremely important,” Moos said. “You’ve got Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh thinking, ‘We better put a little more into that Nebraska game coming up.’ And that’s the way we want it. They’re running a little bit scared right now. And they won’t admit it. We’ll leave that at that.”

In a text message to the Associated Press, Moos said his comments about Ohio State and Michigan were “a bit tongue and cheek.”

“Meant to point out that the competition is aware that there's a renewed energy at Nebraska and we aim to get back in the hunt,” Moos told the AP.
                        Interesting take. Moos=Wild Hoss?

Comment

• heh

I think Billy is drinking a tad too much Kool-Aid at this point. UNL will be better...better than 4-8 Smilin' Mike...and long run hopefully substantially better...but what I saw Saturday didn't make me change my thought on a 6-6 at best year coming up.

Talent...I don't think WH is that smart to articulate like Moos...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's a good point. Moos used English, more or less coherently, instead of clicks, grunts and hand gestures.

UNL's 2018 schedule is a little testy at points.

Comment

• 6-6 or 7-5...

Maybe long term Moos' comments will ring true. For now, I doubt OSU or Michigan has UNL in their top 5 games of the season.

Comment

• I'm sure Urbs was sweating more for the Bucknut Spring Game than for UNL in C-bus this year...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X