No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oracle's aggression will not stand, man. Fucking strumpet.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well done, AA.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Oracle, we live in a world that has classic rock, and that classic rock has to be remembered and listened to by me. If not, who will listen? You? You, The Oracle? I have a greater iTunes playlist than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Katy Perry and you curse CCR. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that ELO's music, while tragic, is still better than One Dimension. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want them on your playlist. You need them on your playlist. We use lyrics like 'don't bring me down' and 'Mr. Blue Sky.' We use these lyrics as nostalgia from going to concerts as a youth. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain the Allman Brothers to a man who rises and sleeps listening to Imagine Dragons, and then questions the music I listen to! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a cowbell and join the band. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!
        Hehehehehehe

Comment

• Fuck the Allman Brothers. Dickey Betts is the single greatest thing The South has ever done, and he is needed on that wall.

Also, thanks to the US for taking some of our surplus Rush. We had to export at least some of it. Total saturation in domestic markets.

Comment

• :Googles dickie Betts:

Comment

• Ha!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh, right. Allman bros. Great family, the greatest.

Comment

• How can you talk about ABB and mention Dickie Betts before Skydog?

Canada. Pshaw.
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Video killed the radio star.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can talk about Dickey Betts if I want to! (different discussion)

Comment

• Srsly tho, I never saw the ABB with Duane. That was not the ABB I got to know best. An Allmans show in the 90s was a guarantee. You knew what you were going to get, and you always got it and it was always great. (Sometimes you also got Mountain Jam, and you always knew that 10 minutes in some Deadhead was gonna say "DUDE THEY'VE BEEN PLAYING MOUNTAIN JAM FOR 45 MINUTES").

I later endured a few bad ABB shows, as Warren is the ultimate Pippen and Derek Trucks is no Jordan. And eventually I just gave up.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

[ame]https://youtu.be/8MQK_Ia63OM[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/NRlrmP0A6UA[/ame]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by entropy; September 14, 2017, 10:53 AM.
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• awful
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You can't fool me. Those are both the same song, aren't they?
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Now as it happens I'm in a Panera being exposed to a current-day cover of Tupelo Honey, in which the artist's main idea here is to just slow things down so he can scat. Feels like it's going to be a while before this is over.

Comment

Working...
                                X