Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, please help out Stan. His deal with me is a free bottle of Super Beta Prostate if he reaches 1,500 posts by the end of January. I realize his schtick is old, but please help a old man with his frequent nighttime urination problem. Perhaps someone will have pity on you when you're infirm and senile.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lem B View Post
      Not trolling. Simply can't comprehend y'all acting like Bo was Bear Bryant or something.
      Because he wouldn't do a sleepover?

Comment

• Wow Rocky no toes! What a putdown! You the man! (well you would be if you had all your toes, but what the hell) (smoooooooootch)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          Because he wouldn't do a sleepover?
          Not at all. Agree the sleepover thing is too much like Sandusky.

Because Bo was an overrated coach.

Comment

• Yeah I gotta go with Lem B on this Rocky no toes. There is something creepy and Sandusckyest about sleeping over at some teen's house.

Comment

• Which is why I said Bo wouldn't have done it. Then Lemmy chimed in that Bo wasn't so great, which had nothing to do with what I said. Cheer up, Stan. If you keep provoking people you may be sleeping through the night real soon. Only 200 posts to go!

Comment

• Jordan Elliott to visit Texas after all. Erik Swenson laughs. Nate Johnson to decide on NSD. I wouldn't care if we lost Johnson.
                Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 20, 2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Seems the Swenson thing was about as bad as you could imagine. Out of the blue. Took him and his family by surprise. And HARBAUGH!!!! wouldn't even talk to him.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                    So, the question is why? This kid is highly rated, why doesn't Harbaugh want him?
                    I think his ranking reveals a flaw in the ranking systems. A guy is highly regarded as a sophomore or junior and does not continue to improve. Those guys slowly move down the rankings but not really far enough to match their current showings.

See Robinson, Marvin and Morris, Shane.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                      Yeah I gotta go with Lem B on this Rocky no toes. There is something creepy and Sandusckyest about sleeping over at some teen's house.
                      For the record, so long as you aren't anally raping teen or tween boys there is nothing Sanduskyesque. It's just odd until that point.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Jordan Elliott said all the right things then... Those damn bag man in the south... Drumfour might be a response to that...

I don't expect Nate Johnson to stick, I like his talent level but M is in on a ton of similar talented guys like McDoom, Donald Stewart, Pie Young that he won't be missed. Plus they already have 3 WR's/ATH's in the class already.

Comment

• If the way the Swenson thing went down is accurate, that was pretty crappy. I would be ok with it had they told him a few months ago that he should look elsewhere. The execution, delivery and timing were terrible. No way to save face on that.

Comment

• re: Swenson

M tried the I won't call or text this girl routine and maybe she'll get the hint. Swenson didn't get the hint until recently, M has done the same thing with Kiante Enis ALLEGEDLY...

Michael Onwenu is visiting Sparty this weekend.

Comment

• NCAA privacy rules prohibit Michigan or Harbaugh from commenting, until I hear their side, I will reserve judgment.

I suspect JH's staff reviewed his senior film, and he doesn't make the grade.

However, Swenson has been "singing" like a bird.

Hoke and Oregon should be a newly discovered option, "go west young man".
                              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• What are the chances Onwenu flips?

Comment

Working...
                                X