Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Refspectation article, hah!

Comment

B1G officiating is worse this year than its been in a long time. Its affecting every team.

It shouldn't determine the outcome of games, but it's happening.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

PSU fans=delusional. M fans=correctly aggrieved.

I dunno. I expect I could find the same analysis in reverse on BWI.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I'm trying to remember any of the tough calls that IU had to eat. Please do enlighten, o Talent.

Comment

The offensive pass interference call against IU comes to mind.

Comment

The Jordan Lewis "not a fumble" call was awful, too.

That said, IU had plenty of chances to win the game and didn't. Blaming officiating for a loss is awful form.
              Last edited by iam416; November 16, 2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Smells like Fear The Harbaugh.
                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

The check is already written, OP. It's no longer fear, just acceptance.

Comment

Quick public service announcement regarding Saturday's games:

If UM beats PSU and any Michigan fan roots for MSU to beat OSU, they should be purged from the fanbase immediately and never welcomed back. I doubt that applies to anyone here but my morning commute was filled with this nonsense on the radio. GTFO if you are rooting for Sparty on Saturday.

Comment

Thanks, Mike. I guess the upside for Saturday is that when Ohio State's inability to throw the ball downfield or do much of anything on offense results in a much-deserved loss that it will fuck over M.

Comment

It seems a Sparty win on Saturday pretty well fucks you guys, too.

Comment

True, but it I'm searching for solace. What I've learned about UFM is that he tends to string together flashy winning streaks and such, but when the losses come, they come in bunches. I'm expecting two straight and probably a 3rd in a bowl game. All I'll have left is the small comfort of having fucked over M.

Comment

Good God, talent, you sound like me before the IU game.

I might have been wrong about the final outcome of that game, as lucky as that was (thank you, thank you IU coaches) but I was one of maybe three loan voices here that was saying it was going to be a very tough game with a loss not that unlikely.

I hope you're right about your sense of ufm and his capacity to bunch his losses in 3s. I will get a lot more enjoyment out of celebrating that as M moves on, re-establishing some semblance of BT order, than you will over fucking over M while watching osu play in the Outback Bowl or such.
                            Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 16, 2015, 10:25 AM.
                            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Yeah. In retrospect, getting blown out isn't how those guys lose. They lose late, like they did to us. Were in it against better teams than us. So, expectations should have been for something similar. Some of you had that sussed out well, certainly.

Comment

Yesterday's betting line has M at -5 v. PSU.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X