Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
    Barry didn't quit on the Lions, he retired. He and all players reserve the right to do that whenever they see fit and they DON'T have to get DWT'S permission before doing so.....
    Hey, what ever helps you sleep at night. But for the life of me I don't understand why you see a need to lie to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
      It's not about loyalty, it's about the dumbass's on this forum who hate me because I don't share their opinion. In order to make themselves feel better about themselves, they have to oppose my opinion to the point of giving undying support to a loser.

Saw the same thing with those who didn't like my opinion on Harrington.
      Yeah #8 is a hoot, MM.

And sorry Oracle. I guess it's just me taking one egg for the team. Here under the original goals of rule #8.

This dude actually thinks we root for MS to succeed just to screw up his day, by having a different opinion than he does. Cuz, you know, the world revolves around Dwit.

It's probably because, you know, during his lunar missions he gets used to the perspective that the universe revolves around him.
      Last edited by dpatnod; May 1, 2017, 04:54 PM.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I thought you said he quit on the Lions. Meaning - he would have played for another team?

Cuz you just spent a day claiming otherwise. So did he quit on the Lions, or on football, because of - you know - he didn't want to win and all, just wanted the Benjamins? Seems like playing longer would have meant more bling?
        Last edited by dpatnod; May 1, 2017, 04:49 PM.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

Hey, what ever helps you sleep at night. But for the life of me I don't understand why you see a need to lie to yourself.
          Who's lying? Barry owed Detroit nothing, he owed fraquar nothing, he owed dwt nothing. Wasn't much different than Jim Brown retiring - and Jim Brown will be the first to tell you he owed nobody.

I'm not questioning any players decision to retire (or when they do it), they are the one putting their bodies on the line, they are the ones that are just 1 play away from changing the quality of their life for the rest of their life.

You seem to be the one having trouble sleeping, apparently bothered some 20 years after the fact......

Comment

• In fact, Arian Foster owed nobody and he retired in the middle of a season. His decision and it isn't ours to question.

Comment

Who's lying? Barry owed Detroit nothing, he owed fraquar nothing, he owed dwt nothing. Wasn't much different than Jim Brown retiring - and Jim Brown will be the first to tell you he owed nobody.

I'm not questioning any players decision to retire (or when they do it), they are the one putting their bodies on the line, they are the ones that are just 1 play away from changing the quality of their life for the rest of their life.

You seem to be the one having trouble sleeping, apparently bothered some 20 years after the fact......
              That doesn't mean he didn't quit.

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                I thought you said he quit on the Lions. Meaning - he would have played for another team?

Cuz you just spent a day claiming otherwise. So did he quit on the Lions, or on football, because of - you know - he didn't want to win and all, just wanted the Benjamins? Seems like playing longer would have meant more bling?
                Not if he thought he had enough. But who cares on why he quit, he quit. I didn't say he quit on the the Lions, I said he quit, the rest you made up.

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• The word is 'retired'. Not quit.

The other is 'Greatest'.

You're welcome.
                    Last edited by dpatnod; May 1, 2017, 07:07 PM.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Nice edit to try to salvage yourself.

Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                      Not if he thought he had enough. But who cares on why he quit, he quit. I didn't say he quit on the the Lions, I said he quit, the rest you made up.

Because there so much positive about the lions. Dude, think about it. The fans think Barry was the greatest......he fucking quit on them. This is the Lions.

BTW - you're confusing negativity with reality. I'm way past having sunshine blown up my ass. If after eight years and the QB has only won three games against winning teams, that's who he is.
                      You wanna try that again?
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• We all just saw you say all he cared about was being the hightest paid piece of shit ever. I made nothing up.

Focus, man.
                        Last edited by dpatnod; May 1, 2017, 08:13 PM.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

Fact is, all he ever wanted to be was the highest payed running back, he always made sure of that. He never cared about winning.?"

I suppose you never said this either.

And, apparently you are the one who cares 'why he quit'. You brought it up.

It's 'paid' by the way.
                          Last edited by dpatnod; May 1, 2017, 08:00 PM.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            The word is 'retired'. Not quit.

The other is 'Greatest'.

You're welcome.
                            Hey, like I said what ever makes you sleep better. He was the greatest, just not on short yardage situations, then anybody but him was greater.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

We all just saw you say all he cared about was being the hightest paid piece of shit ever. I made nothing up.

Focus, man.
                              Actually I just listed it as a fact, I didn't judge it one way or the other. It was you that came up with that conclusion.

Comment

Actually I just listed it as a fact, I didn't judge it one way or the other. It was you that came up with that conclusion.

Fact is, all he ever wanted to be was the highest payed running back, he always made sure of that. He never cared about winning.

Oh yeah. Just stating the facts ma'am.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X