Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
    Well, I'm excited, Malto Marko believes the next 5 years will be his glory years

of course he said that 5 years ago also

At most of our ages we can only go through 1 or 2 more "franchise QB's"

Somebody please tell Quinn that our clocks are ticking, we need that effin all pro defense, in which they had, all pro line including long snapper, and top 5 special teams, to help John out.

Whew!
    Not sure I said 5 years ago the next 5 will be glory years but agree that I was just as confident with him at QB 5 years ago as I am now. :D
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I was just as confident with him 5 years ago as I am now - he is who he is. This season will play out just like the last five season - put serious money on it.

Comment

• Stafford holding DWT and wcfwtf
        Attached Files
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So, has everyone agreed to disagree and move on yet?
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
            So, has everyone agreed to disagree and move on yet?
            The context of this thread and the continuance of it, literally makes that impossible.

Comment

• Because this was the thread that was made for dwt to come in and have diarrhea of the mouth on Stafford so he would leave us alone in the other threads. It worked for awhile but it seems to be an impossible task
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Stafford holding DWT and wcfwtf
                At least he doesn't have hard feelings.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Stafford holding DWT and wcfwtf
                  Not NEARLY enough shit in those diapers for that to be true.

Comment

• lol!!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Just about fell out of my bed laughing at that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                        So, has everyone agreed to disagree and move on yet?
                        Of course not.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          Not NEARLY enough shit in those diapers for that to be true.
                          Why are you calling his daughters shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Because this was the thread that was made for dwt to come in and have diarrhea of the mouth on Stafford so he would leave us alone in the other threads. It worked for awhile but it seems to be an impossible task
                            You're to stupid to see that it's you who brings up Stafford in other threads and then I follow suit.

Comment

• *too*

Dumbass
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Uh oh, dwt1 must be mad about that wisecrack. He must have come back to profess his love for Emmitt one more time.

Comment

Working...
                                X