Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Uh oh, dwt1 must be mad about that wisecrack. He must have come back to profess his love for Emmitt one more time.
    No, just pointing out a fact, check it out for yourself. And yes Emmitt was far more effective than Barry and he never disappeared in the playoffs.

Comment

• WTF is the Emmitt thing real?

The dude had Aikman and Irvin, why would he ever disappear?

One of the greatest offensive lines in NFL history during Cowboy era of dominance.

The vacuum arguments are reeeeal suducktive

Comment

• I was just making a joke, maybe he is talking about Emmitt, not a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
          WTF is the Emmitt thing real?

The dude had Aikman and Irvin, why would he ever disappear?

One of the greatest offensive lines in NFL history during Cowboy era of dominance.

The vacuum arguments are reeeeal suducktive
          Dude, emit carried the team, Have you ever looked at Aikman's stats? The dude had only one 20+ TD seasons, in a 12 year career, he broke 15 TDs just four times. Airman had Emmitt.

Scott Mitchells, 95, 96, 97 season were better than any season Aikman had.

I'd but Moore up against Irvin any time. Moore had 3 100+ reception seasons, Irvin had 1 100+ season. Moore finished his career, 12 season with 62 TDs, Irvin finished with 65 after 12 seasons.

Sanders ran behind, Lomas Brown, Jeff Hartings and Kevin Glover - three of the best at their positions - two of those three were good enough to take other teams to the Super Bowl.

All of your excuses, are just excuses.
          Last edited by dwt1; August 2, 2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• So, we are at:

Emmitt better than Sanders and the best of the three cowboys.

Mitchell better than Aikman

Moore better than Irvin

Lions OL was better than Cowboys.

All right. Sounds good.

I honestly am not sure what meta-homerism I just stumbled onto, but I think I'll sit back and watch it. Continue.

This is much better than your attempt to talk politics, so, good on ya.

Comment

• You fuckers fell for it.

Thanks, Loops...
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Hahahaha!

Oh man I almost want to unblock him to see this arguement. In what world were either of those statements true?

Because Mitchell had better seasons of stats Im guessing? I thought it was about wins not stats?

The OL comment is just straight up insanity. Dallas had one of the best all time OL.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yes.

Full rebuke on DWT's part. Literally, it is like the upside down from Stranger Things except instead of some awful monster, it is a dude who wants to sound like Panoptes, but just randomly spouts controversial shit, then backs it up with the inverse of everything.

Comment

• Got them both on ignore. Life is much better that way.

Of course I take them off and read a post every now and then. I am always reminded that putting them on ignore was a wise move.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

So, we are at:

Moore better than Irvin

All right. Sounds good.

I honestly am not sure what meta-homerism I just stumbled onto, but I think I'll sit back and watch it. Continue.

This is much better than your attempt to talk politics, so, good on ya.
                      well they did have Emmitt to take the pressure off. BTW, go looked at what Jimmy Johnson said about it when Aikamn retired, he said the exact same thing. Paraphrasing he said when you evaluate Aikamns career, don't evaluate him on his numbers because he didn't have to do too much because of Emmitt Smith.

Oh, so Herman Moore sucked?

Also, explain why Lomas Brown, largely regarded as one of the best left tackles to play the game was good enough to anchors the Giants to Super Bowls but not Detroit. Why was Jeff Hastings regarded as the heart of Pittsburg's line, leading them to Super Bowls, but not good enough in Detroit blocking for Barry? Please explain.

The last year Dallas won a Super Bowl, aikamn threw 16 TDs, Emmitt smith ran for 25 - yeah right, Emmitt succeeded because of Troy Aikman.

You can criticize me all you want, but you offer absolutely no evidence as to why I'm wrong....well except your excuses.
                      Last edited by dwt1; August 2, 2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Uhhhhhh what mutually exclusive quagmire is this --

RGR,

You are correct in that I am not going to have an actual conversation about why Detroit's Line wasn't better than Dallas' line. Or why Mitchell isn't better than Aikman. Or why Emmitt isn't so definitively good that he can be called the best of those three cowboys.

Those three benefited from each other at all times.

Think about what you are saying: LOMAS BROWN WON A SUPERBOWL. WITH THE GIANTS. NOT WITH THE LIONS. THEREFORE EMMITT IS BETTER THAN BARRY.

wtf?

Let's look at another premise:

You say, in so many words: Moore is better than Irvin.
                        Me: No.
                        You: SO, MOORE SUCKS?

Excellent. We're really getting somewhere

You: JEFF HASTINGS, "HEART" of THE STEELER's O LINE, "LEADING" THEM TO SUPERBOWLS. HE'S SO GOOD I DONT KNOW HIS ACTUAL LAST NAME. OOPS. OH THERE IT IS. HARTINGS. SO, LET ME START OVER

you: JEFF HARTINGS, "HART" (HEART) OF THE STEELER'S O LINE, "LEADING THEM TO SUPERBOWLS. I AM GOING TO PURPOSELY OMIT THAT HE WAS A DETROIT LIONS WHEN BARRY RAN FOR 2,000+ YDS and AVG 6.1 YPC

So, just in whole, let's see what we got:

Moore better than Irvin

Then also,

Various excellent players came in and out of the Detroit organization at various times, sometimes overlapping, sometimes not, and they also experienced the ultimate victory elsewhere, and as you specifically illustrate -- they were INTEGRAL pieces -- to those victories which is an indictment on the Lions, and further, is a non-derivative, valid and sound argument reflecting how much greater Emmitt is than Barry.

Holy shit. Yea, I am obviously saddled with the burden of proof here. This is the most compelling argument I have ever been hit with.

Aikman ain't shit, Mitchell better
                        Irvin ain't shit, Moore better -- if I disagree IM SAYING HE SUCKS. YA YOU GOT ME. HERMAN MOORE SUCKS. YOU ABLE TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES? HERE I'LL MAKE IT EASY. HE ISNT BETTER THAN IRVIN. SO HE SUCKS.
                        That line ain't shit -- Detroit had LOMAS BROWN WHO HATED MITCHELL. AND HASTINGS. THE GREATEST HEART LEADER OF STEELERS HISTORY. HARTINGS. SHIT!!!!!!!! HARTINGS. GREATEST LEADER IN STEELERS SB HISTORY. HE WASTED IT IN DETROIT!!!! AWWWW FUCK.

Uhh, ya... Evidence... Rgr, get right on that

Comment

• I would recommend not wasting your breath. Dtwit lives in his own reality where normal logic and reasoned analysis don't apply.

Comment

• Yeah bro, you might want to lean on that ignore button like the rest of us. Its a waste of time answering this troll who's not even a Lions fan.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hastings, Brown, Moore, Barry? I thought only the QB mattered anyway? How would those guys have made a difference?
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                Hastings, Brown, Moore, Barry? I thought only the QB mattered anyway? How would those guys have made a difference?
                                That was a different time the NFL, the rules were far different and didn't favor the passing game as they do now.

But, try to keep up. My comments were explicitly to the tired excuse that Barry was held back by those around him and Emmitt benefitted form those around him. All the evidence shows that Emmitt made those around him better and Barry didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X