Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Signing Stafford to an extension will not be an issue, good quarterbacks rarely hit the market in their prime. Bees was the last one to do so.
    I remember the buzz back then.
    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Who wants to start the trade Prater while he has value thread?
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        Who wants to start the trade Prater while he has value thread?
        Well, it has been proven that you can't win a playoff game with Prater.

Comment

But yet we have seen Stafford's helmet blown off what, three times this year? Without a penalty called I believe.
          He is no Aaron Rodgers.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          I haven't seen dwt in this thread in a minute
          That is because he is a prove it to me kind of guy and he (Edit: Stafford) has proven some but not all of it. He will be around if Stafford wins a playoff game with a new take.

Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
          Well, it has been proven that you can't win a playoff game with Prater.
          Pure gold!
          Last edited by Malto Marko; December 5, 2016, 04:29 PM.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't care to go through all the old threads and look to see the people who criticized Caldwell or Ebron on this site but if I did i probably could find some of you guys who are now calling out the Stafford Critiquer's.

We all have opinions, voiced or not.. Some times they end up being proven to be wrong. Doesn't mean they were wrong at the time.

I personally have not criticized Caldwell or Ebron, but don't care if you do.

Football is entertainment and this forum is a distraction from our daily lives so have fun with it, just as you guys are now doing with some of us "Stafford haters"

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
              I don't care to go through all the old threads and look to see the people who criticized Caldwell or Ebron on this site but if I did i probably could find some of you guys who are now calling out the Stafford Critiquer's.

We all have opinions, voiced or not.. Some times they end up being proven to be wrong. Doesn't mean they were wrong at the time.

Football is entertainment and this forum is a distraction from our daily lives so have fun with it, just as you guys are now doing with some of us "Stafford haters"
              Recant! Or on the morrow you shall receive your purification!

I ripped on Ebron plenty.
              Last edited by dpatnod; December 5, 2016, 06:18 PM.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Can't hate Stafford. Not this year. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I was top of the list on the Caldwell hater club. Im fine with eating crow at how he's coached this year.
                  Last edited by jaadam4; December 6, 2016, 12:44 AM.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    I was top of the list on the Caldwell hater club. In fine with eating crow at how he's coached this year.
                    You Suck!!!!!!

I was up there too though.

I'm more sold on JBC and Austin though. Caldwell..... shit I dunno.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

You Suck!!!!!!

I was up there too though.

I'm more sold on JBC and Austin though. Caldwell..... shit I dunno.
                      That is a shame you dunno about Caldwell.......,

......, Caldwell knows!

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

As dude's we have to bust our buddies grapes and call them on their BS. Not personal. And ya, it's pretty sweet right now. I hope you don't end up making me eat my words.

But for now, you are required to do your magic underwear dance around the unibomber shack if you are a fan, the Lions are winning!
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• It wasn't working before, but it's working now. If they finish strong, then Caldwell earned another year.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            That is a shame you dunno about Caldwell.......,

......, Caldwell knows!

He looks elated. That must be right after Killebrew's int to seal the win VS NO.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Ha!
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

I don't care to go through all the old threads and look to see the people who criticized Caldwell or Ebron on this site but if I did i probably could find some of you guys who are now calling out the Stafford Critiquer's.

I was highly critical of Caldwell and (I am not sure if disappointment or critical is the right word for) Ebron.

They both are having a redemption season in my eyes.

Caldwell has been very good with the addition of his clock management guy and we no longer have to hear excuses about why he screwed up a game time call and things of that nature.

Ebron has shown he is a premier athlete but he will never live up to the #10 overall draft pick. That is not his fault. As longs as he contributes instead of running his mouth telling us how good he is, I am OK with him.

Stafford however, except for his first year in the league, has been an iron man. His year end stats have always been good and he was always on the fast track to be one of the youngest QB's to reach plateau A or B.

The knock on him seemed to be he did not will his team mates to be better.

Well, Barry was a special talent also but he never willed his team mates to be better either. I know there is a difference between a QB and RB but, athletically, Stafford has produced big time but got a bad rap from a handful that believed he should be doing more.

He has finally matured and proved he is one of the best playing now and I suspect by the time he retires, he will also be mentioned as one of the best all time.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X