No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Maryland, Saturday, 11/11/17 3:30 EST, BTN/Stream BT2GO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't want Maryland's team but I wish to God that we had their offensive coaching staff. Geniuses compared to the dipshits on our side. We're back to the Borges/Debord era clownshow.

So much for this game being an easy one. This team is going to get assraped off the field the next two weeks.
    Last edited by Hannibal; November 11, 2017, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, this has been a shitastic half

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maryland is just playing harder football in the second half. A credit to their coaches and players. UM seems content to get out of there with a yawner of a win.

Comment

• It’s been garbage time since the 2nd quarter. I honestly don’t care.

Comment

• There is still a very decent chance that we could lose this one. Three three-and-outs for us combined with three easy scoring drives for Maryland will do it. There's more than enough time and it's not like we can move the ball or stop them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              There is still a very decent chance that we could lose this one. Three three-and-outs for us combined with three easy scoring drives for Maryland will do it.
              LOL

Yes, and Durkin could also turn off his Xbox...

You realize they called off the dogs 2 quarters ago right?

Comment

• I hope Jim assrapes this teams moral this week in practice after this second half performance.

Comment

• Georgia getting their butts kicked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                    LOL

Yes, and Durkin could also turn off his Xbox...

You realize they called off the dogs 2 quarters ago right?
                    There's ten minutes to go. LIke I said, more than enough time and I'll be absolutely shocked if we get another first down in this game. We won't get another defensive stop either.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; November 11, 2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                      It?s been garbage time since the 2nd quarter. I honestly don?t care.
                      You don't care! Why are you here now?

Comment

There's ten minutes to go. LIke I said, more than enough time and I'll be absolutely shocked if we get another first down in this game. I'll be shocked if we get another defensive stop either.
                        Well you?ve already said you wish we had Maryland?s coaching staff, so really nothing you say from this point on could be shocking.

Comment

• I said that I wish that we had Maryland's offensive coaching staff. That they are vastly superior to the retarded ass-clowns who coach our offense could not possibly be more obvious.

Comment

• Is that our 1st 1st down this half?

Comment

• Oh gosh, a first down. Shocking. Didn’t see that coming at all.

Comment

I said that I wish that we had Maryland's offensive coaching staff. That they are vastly superior to the retarded ass-clowns who coach our offense could not possibly be more obvious.
                                Yes, that 10 point explosion against essentially vanilla defense is very telling. They were really killing us prior to that...

Comment

Working...
                                X