Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    They are not in the State finals yet, one more game to go, they have to play Saginaw Michigan Lutheran Seminary. Loyola plays Pewamo-Westphalia
    I realize that.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• When I was in HS, PW was in the same conference as us (Olivet). The football games between the two schools were epic! They were truly battles. I got the s@*t knocked out of me in those games...their cheerleaders were TOUGH!!!

Comment

• Just a chuckle to myself there......, "PW" is what my wife calls my ex wife. PW = Psycho Woman!

Carry on.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Quote:
          Originally Posted by froot loops View Post
          They are not in the State finals yet, one more game to go, they have to play Saginaw Michigan Lutheran Seminary. Loyola plays Pewamo-Westphalia

I realize that.

Saginaw has an awesome team, BTW. Running Game is pretty hardy, 2 WR' with over 800 passing yards and a stout defense. Ishpeming will have to win a berth if they want to be fighting Loyola for the crown again this year. I thing Ishpeming's defense will be up to the task, but will have to play flawlessly. Home field has to go to Ishpeming in the Yooper Dome.

EDIT: Not even doubting Loyola will be there.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I don't know much about Saginaw Lutheran Seminary or their opponents. The really good team they played in the regular season was Ithaca and they lost 33-14. Birch Run was also pretty good. They are kind of an unknown. They'll meet their match in Ishpeming.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I don't know much about Saginaw Lutheran Seminary or their opponents. The really good team they played in the regular season was Ithaca and they lost 33-14. Birch Run was also pretty good. They are kind of an unknown. They'll meet their match in Ishpeming.
              Yup, they were ahead in that game 14-something, Ithica totally shut them down in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Anyone else see this................

Pretty awesome.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• ......now there, is a man you can respect!

Good for him!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    ......now there, is a man you can respect!

Good for him!

Comment

• That is truly a selfless act!

I wish more people in the world were like him.

Comment

• Kinda like me. I retired so another person could have a job. My philanthropy has no end. :-)
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Always the giver.

(can you find the subtext)
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• HA!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This is GREAT!

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Got my tickets for the Wembley games next year. As i had tickets this year I had priority to retain my seats, Unfortunately the Childrens tickets I had were not valid for the Block we were in (They've decided to only have them in three Blocks now). Fortunately I managed to nab the Block and Seats closest to the sideline (closer than last year, and in Row 11, This could turn out to be the front row as they cover up the front seats in some sections. Also be opposite side of the endzone to the Tunnel the Lions come out of.
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X