No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK then, welcome BS. Lived in Athens for 8 years, do me a favor, 'cause my doctor said I have to give up going to greasy spoon restaurants. Have a Patty Melt for me at Waffle House and anything of the menu from The Varsity.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
      OK then, welcome BS. Lived in Athens for 8 years, do me a favor, 'cause my doctor said I have to give up going to greasy spoon restaurants. Have a Patty Melt for me at Waffle House and anything of the menu from The Varsity.
      Patty Melt at Waffle House?

What is wrong with this picture?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogie sauce View Post
        My major is communications but I am thinking that once I get my degree I could start my own psychic reading shop as I was able to predict the outcomes of many Lions drives and game finishes this year.

LOL! I dig your sense of humor, David! Welcome!

I have some family in ATL (they work for Delta). Hoping to visit there this summer.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Patty Melt at Waffle House?

What is wrong with this picture?
          When my eyes were blurred at 2 A.M., by the consumption of more Miller Lite's than necessary, there is nothing wrong with this picture.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Welcome BB05, Boogie, and BbYyou.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Been a long time watcher/reader on this site. I just had to log on to block Rebleyankee. What a maroon...

Comment

• Ha!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Good Ol' Funnystink View Post
                  Been a long time watcher/reader on this site. I just had to log on to block Rebleyankee. What a maroon...
                  Well done sir!

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Welcome GOF.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well done sir!

+1!
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• hmmm
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• :-)

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Good Ol' Funnystink View Post
                                Been a long time watcher/reader on this site. I just had to log on to block Rebleyankee. What a maroon...
                                lol! The Detroit Lions Forum: Membership has its privileges!!

Welcome!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X