Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hadn't heard of that one

Comment

According to WorldSoccerTalk.com Manchester United and Real Madrid will be playing a game in Ann Arbor this summer as part of the 2014 International Champions Cup.

almost official
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

good for Dave Brandon

Comment

Big win for Chelsea at Mac City

Comment

City looked lost after that first 10 minute barrage. Game could have easily been 3-0 or 4-0, Eto'o hitting crossbar on a wide open volley and I believe Cahill hit the woodwork with a free header too.

Beyond swinging it down the wing to Navas, City didn't offer up anything.

Comment

Two big games in this weekends EPL fixtures. The Arsenal at Liverpool and Everton at Spurs

Liverpool looks good for top 4 status but they can't afford to lose at Anfield. Arsenal on the other hand could make a huge jump by getting 3. It seems like eons ago that Arsene Wagner was getting the load of criticism after the first game disaster.

Everton and Tottenham looks to be a big one. Both teams are in striking distance of a top 4 spot. But the Toffees don't have Lukaku, he's scheduled to return in March.

Other games of note, the spiraling David Moyes led Man U host Fulham at Old Trafford. Fulham is trying desperately to avoid relegation and Man U is just trying to right the ship. They are an uncharacteristic 7th in the table. Fulham is hoping for Clint Dempsey to return to form quickly or they will in the Championship League come 2015. So is Jurgen Klinsman.

Comment

Agree. With Tottenham and ManU's problems this year they (Merseyside clubs) will never get a better shot at qualifying for CL.

Everton need Mirallas and Barkley to step up their games, and giant-sized loanee Traore to bed in immediately. The Ivory Coast version of Peter Crouch.

Comment

Ive never liked the EPL. Just a bunch of pampered, overpaid, diving, cheating bastards. Fairly confident a few refs are on their payrolls too..... Especially Chelski. A penalty against those fkrs, the ref disappears and ibramovich knows feck all aboot it! My son follows the Gooners though, so i always look out for Their results....., and Arsehole Vinegar aint a bad bloke for a frenchman.

I'll stick to the immensely shyte, BUT hard as nails SPL.

'MON THE HIBEES.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

If it ain't Scottish, it's crap

Comment

You need to post Mike Myers in his shop after that. ^
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Just a bunch of pampered, overpaid, diving, cheating bastards.

Yeah but that's the charm of it.

Comment

But it's been getting progressively worse over the past 10-15 years. 20 years ago you could tackle in this sport. It's a feckin non contact sport now, and even when there is NO contact, the foreigners in the EPL are on the floor, rolling around like they've been fkn struck by lightening.

Comment

Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            This thread SUCKS! :-)
                            It is a good one to shave your balls by.

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                            I have several peeps that would like to attend this game.

Updates are appreciated.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Hey, maybe I could go and expand my ball shaving experience.........................
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Wow, Liverpool running roughshod over Arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                                X