No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman Moore retired and really, what have the Lions done to keep someones interest, since?

I miss her and Kay participating. It is always good to get things from a females perspective because the way us guys are wired, sometimes can be an obstical to seeing the whole picture.
    Last edited by Malto Marko; January 29, 2016, 07:32 AM.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I agree Malto.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Same here.

Comment

• Aww, I must've felt the love - I swing by every few weeks or so for the OT threads just to see how my peeps are doing, and lo and behold I see my name in lights! The remodel is coming along slowly, I will have to try to dig up that old thread and post some updated pics. So far, we have 4 rooms that are about 90% done (living room, half bath, master bath, and kitchen), but not a single one that is completely done. We suck at finishing - kinda like the Lions! But we keep plugging along as time and money allows. Hope all is well with all of you - much love.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Great to hear from you Kay! Let us know when you post the pics. Did they ever find the person that disappeared?

Comment

• Thanks 4 checking in KR1
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                Great to hear from you Kay! Let us know when you post the pics. Did they ever find the person that disappeared?
                No, not a trace. 😔 The family even offered a reward for information, and to my knowledge no leads came of it. They never even found her car.

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow or Monday. Will let you know
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Glad things are good, Kayrone.

Comment

• kayrone, I miss you!! Hope you'll check in more often.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing house updates!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I miss you too, lady! Still haven't had a chance to update that thread yet...soon, I promise!

Comment

• Heh, heh.

Just found this family pic.

Interesting!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Love it, Mark!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X