Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Let Buster out this morning, he comes trotting back with a slice of pizza in his mouth
    LOL, resourceful dog.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Let Buster out this morning, he comes trotting back with a slice of pizza in his mouth
      LOL!

Edit: You let him keep it, didn't you?
      Last edited by Malto Marko; December 1, 2015, 09:01 AM.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        Kinda small for Rotts. Stature size, not girth.
        Don't be fooled, these are full sized, papered, pampered dogs. Kids love em', and many people with small breeds pick theirs up and carry them across the street. It's not a good photo for demonstrating their height, given that it was taken at a steep angle by someone well beyond average height.

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post
          many people with small breeds pick theirs up and carry them across the street.
          LMAO! That is superb.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Check out this little guy Jacob, Buster is almost 15 he needed a little brother.

Comment

• Oh my, what a cutie pie!!! Hi, Jacob!!!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Wahhh! Hooooo! Careful, puppies have more energy than the old man/lady of the house.

Comment

• Where'd you get him WingsFan?
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Actually he's 4 years old. A girl who works for me is getting a divorce and couldn't keep him as she's moving in an apartment that doesn't allow pets. She just wanted a good home for him, but I did give her a few bucks as she came to my house heartbroken with him to see how him and Buster got along. He been here a couple weeks and adjusted right away, smart, trained good boy.

Note she said she is really happy now that she found a good home for him, I told her she can stop by anytime to see him.

Comment

• Good for you.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Now that's a great boss, nice job Wingsfan.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                        "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                        Colin Powell

Comment

Actually he's 4 years old. A girl who works for me is getting a divorce and couldn't keep him as she's moving in an apartment that doesn't allow pets. She just wanted a good home for him, but I did give her a few bucks as she came to my house heartbroken with him to see how him and Buster got along. He been here a couple weeks and adjusted right away, smart, trained good boy.

Note she said she is really happy now that she found a good home for him, I told her she can stop by anytime to see him.

Comment

• Thanks everyone, last few months Buster has really slowed down and I have been non stop worrying about him. He likes his new buddy and Jacob has picked up my mood not having to leave him home alone since he doesn't come with me to work anymore.

Comment

• Does Your Dog Remember Meeting You? And some other good stuff

When you think back to the very first time you met your sweet pup you probably re-live that entire day from the very first hug to showing her the new dog bed you got for her to that part in the middle of the night where you gave up and let her...

Comment

• Aww love that.

Here's a recent pic of Griffey. Made this my phone lockscreen.
                                Attached Files
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X