No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another way for someone to extract money out of your pocket.

Oh, wait.....money, money, money. Blah, blah, blah.

Seems there is always a way.

Sometimes I am guessing it takes being in line first and knowing what you want.....
    Last edited by Malto Marko; December 18, 2015, 06:35 PM.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      Just another way for someone to extract money out of your pocket.

Oh, wait.....money, money, money. Blah, blah, blah.

Seems there is always a way.

Sometimes I am guessing it takes being in line first and knowing what you want.....
      It's a novelty, Mark. The kid wanted it and will think it's really cool. I didn't have anything else to do this morning. It cost me $6 for the two bottles

Not extracting any more money than any other Christmas gift.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        It's a novelty, Mark. The kid wanted it and will think it's really cool. I didn't have anything else to do this morning. It cost me $6 for the two bottles

Not extracting any more money than any other Christmas gift.
        I totally understand where you are coming from.

Comment

• I thought it had something to do Honolulu blue kool-aid. Shows how out touch I am.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
          "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
          Colin Powell

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsNC View Post
            I thought it had something to do Honolulu blue kool-aid. Shows how out touch I am.

You and me both, LionsNC.

Apparently this game is a big deal. My son was like a kid on Christmas waiting for it to come out. I've watched him play a bit, it is pretty cool. I can't play those games, I guess because I didn't grow up with them. I can't work the controllers and don't want to spend the time to learn. The Nuka-Cola restores energy in the game. In real life, I think it is just a berry soda...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I thought you bottled your pool water.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                I thought you bottled your pool water.
                Ha!

That pool is clear as a mountain stream., dammit.

Comment

• Sounds like a great Christmas gift. I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

"Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                  Colin Powell

Comment

• "I can't play those games, I guess because I didn't grow up with them. I can't work the controllers and don't want to spend the time to learn."
                    ----------------------------------Same here.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Being in Kings Canyon National Park on a wintery day, admiring the indomitable Sequoia groves with my wife, kid and niece is making for an awesome weekend trip up from So Cal where the rest of my wife's clan is watching the Newport Christmas Boat Parade today.

Merry holidazaa ya'll
                      Last edited by Panoptes; December 19, 2015, 08:01 PM.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        I can't make out what the label says...
                        Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                        An old camera that doesn't focus?
                        It's sad that I knew what it was even without being able to read the label. I'm such a nerd...I read some news story about it the other week.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I was having breakfast this morning at Bob Evans with my boyfriend. We paid the bill and started to leave. At that time, an obvious Secret Service agent asked us nicely to remain where we were. Then Bill Clinton entered the building! Was kind of a bizarre start to the day.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Have they released you yet?
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              I was having breakfast this morning at Bob Evans with my boyfriend. We paid the bill and started to leave. At that time, an obvious Secret Service agent asked us nicely to remain where we were. Then Bill Clinton entered the building! Was kind of a bizarre start to the day.
                              Hillary must have gone to Leons.;-)

Comment

• Catching a halibut from a boat dock, having a very large seal chase my catch and literally scare me out of my chair as he jumped on to the dock in search of the halibut and then my bait cooler. He must of been at least 9' long and 250+. Big boy.

I made myself big and chased him off but he wasn't really deterred. He kept threatening to jump on the dock again as i feverishly worked to unhook the 2# hali. When i did, i grabbed it by the tail and flung it to the waiting seal that caught it what seemed like 4' out of the water. He was so big i thought i was going to lose my 2 rods, chair, bait cooler and backpack with phone and speaker if he got up again and just thrashed a little.

Feeding him made about 20 people on different boats, on the dock and boardwalk watching the whole thing go down chatter a lot about what they just saw.

Interesting for sure.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X