No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brit, just put the name "Lions" on the back and don't worry about it. That's what I did when I got my authentic jersey and put the #1 on it. Got sick of every time I bought a damn jersey with a player's name on the back, the guy would either get cut or leave in FA.

(in hindsight, I shoulda got #32)
    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• I read about the Lions winning the Championship in 1957 in the Detroit News and was captivated by this sport called Football.. I couldn't get enough..well after 56 years I still haven't had enough...winning that is..had plenty of losing.
      I escaped from another forum dominated by these 3 idiots that can't stop bickering and berating each other..
      So I'm here

Comment

• Well, settle in and join the rest of us old crusties that have not had enough winning to appease us either.

Welcome to TBDLFOTN
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome, youngen!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome '58. Glad you found us.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince1958 View Post
              I read about the Lions winning the Championship in 1957 in the Detroit News and was captivated by this sport called Football.. I couldn't get enough..well after 56 years I still haven't had enough...winning that is..had plenty of losing.
              I escaped from another forum dominated by these 3 idiots that can't stop bickering and berating each other..
              So I'm here
              Welcome! I think you'll find it much more enjoyable here. We have a much larger pool of members who can't stop bickering and berating each other!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome 1958!

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  Welcome! I think you'll find it much more enjoyable here. We have a much larger pool of members who can't stop bickering and berating each other!
                  lol! Funny yet true.

Welcome
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome FS58. Remember and post some comments. LW30 joined then fkd off with WD40.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nice Marko69. Welcome, dude.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Welcome '58

As you can see we already have a '69

Of course it only applies to men :-D

Comment

• First post.

I have been a lions fan since i can remember(1995). Cannot stand anything yellow&green and boycott cheese during packers weeks. Favorite player is the legend, Barry Sanders because of how dynamic his skill set is and love him for everything he did for the team and city. Learned of the curse at a young age and beared through the 0-16. Stafford is an elite qb and will lead us to that lombardi trophy soon enough (ex. 5tds in a game one with a separated shoulder, perennial 5000 yrd passer). Also the fact that we have a freak of nature know worldwide as Megatron says it all. He will one day surpass the great jerry rice someday. All and all I see Honolulu Blue in my dreams. I hope you all accept me as one of your own #Onepride

Comment

• Born in 1964 at 7 mile and Livernois. Lions fan for life.

Thank god my dad has dementia now and he is no longer tortured by these Lions losses. I still have a good 30 years left of mind numbing disappointment.

Today was just another typical day in LionsLand.

Comment

• D-Town and HTD just summed up this forum in two posts. Deb, we can shut 'er down now. Let us know when we can buy the forum urinals.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Welcome D-Town - You'd best make friends with Guitarjack as quickly as you can so he can buffer you against all the other guys who are less than optimistic around here.

Welcome HTD - You'll have no trouble adjusting to the forum, and you'll find a lot of like-minded folks. ;)
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X