• Show
Clear All

• DO IT!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• U of M students have organized a Fire Brandon rally :

Detroit Free Press retweeted
      David Jesse ‏@reporterdavidj 25m25 minutes ago
      Edward Mears, law student, is wearing an Ohio State sweatshirt. Says he won't wear U-M gear until Brandon is fired.

Local 4 WDIV Detroit retweeted
      Derick Hutchinson ‏@Derick_Hutch 19m19 minutes ago
      Hundreds of students here for Fire Brandon rally

mgoblog retweeted
      sat trucks lined up on North u.
      "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• LOVE IT!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• More pics & video from protest:

"I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• PTI or Around the Horn is debating the Hoke story right now .... obviously I'm not a UM fan, but I could care less what these uninformed blowhards have to say.

Plashke? In his holier than thou fashion was discussing who is on charge of these 'children' ... er kids is?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS PLASCHKE ... you douchebag. I'd love to see you walk up to Taylor Lewan and or Frank Clark and call him a child.

WHAT AN EFFING BUFFOON. Just call it like it is ... don't try to puff the piece up.
            Forever One!

Comment

• The students at U-M are about to find out how little they matter to the administration when absolutely nothing is done.

The only way Brandon gets shoved out is when he is no longer making money.

Comment

• Protests=stupid
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yup. I love how mgoblog is eating every second of this up, like it's meaningful or something. So stupid.

Comment

• The article says it was organized by mgoblog people. My main problem with this is that it's not about player safety but the fact that hoke has 3 loses already. If UofM was undefeated and looking strong, how many UofM people would still be so upset about the Morris?

And it's not just UofM people but all college sports fans would act basically the same.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• From what I've read, the protesst isn't about Morris, it's about how much Brandon sucks. And yes, it's true, if Hoke was rolling up wins the unrest wouldn't be so noisy, because that covers up a lot of ills. But a lot of people have disliked the way Brandon has run things almost since day 1. The losing and the Morris situation gives them a public forum to call for his ouster for all the othoer bullshit he's been doing.
                      Last edited by Mainevent; October 1, 2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Protesting about sports results though... always seems lame.

I agree with all the other efforts though. What would make the most difference in kicking Brandon out is if UofM fans stop going to the game and Brandon is the guy who ended the decades long record of 100k+ attendees for games.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I think you nailed it brook...Get that number south of 100k and heads will roll...hopefully sooner than later.

Comment

• That or the big boosters stop writing the big checks and start making noise. Who knows what Brandon's relationship with them is like.

Comment

• So, Arizona is now 5-0. But I'm sure they haven't played anybody.

What? I mean, it's not like they went into Eugene and beat the Ducks or anything. Because RichRod's a shitty coach and all, right?

I mean, the only other answer is that RichRod wasn't the problem. But that would mean the problem with the University of Michigan football program is the program itself! But that would mean the "Michigan Man" narrative is a load of bullshit!

*Wolvy's head explodes*

Comment

• Rich Rodriguez did a terrible job at Michigan. He was a problem. That is not to say there wasn't other problems that exist to this day.

Comment

Working...
                                X