Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/a3TJITRFZNc[/ame]
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ^^^ Typical Celtic supporting, ersehole!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Marko did you see that speedstick? Your ok, getting both arm pitts now?

Comment

• Is it bad that I laughed at this?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nope.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Greatest spelling of Erica ever:

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Had an uncle we called Airwrecka.

Unless it was a formal occasion. Then it was Uncle Eggandbeerfart.
                  Last edited by Trickalicious; December 11, 2013, 09:00 PM.
                  Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Hilarious!

Thanks to years of playing the Madden and NCAA Football franchises on Sega Genesis and Playstation, Christopher McComas feels confident he can lead the University of North Dakota to football immortality. His plan? "Chuck the pigskin" and then chuck it some more. Relentless defense. No mercy punting.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Man Applies For UND Head Coach Job, Cites Playing Madden As Experience

SExpand
                      Thanks to years of playing the Madden and NCAA Football franchises on Sega Genesis and Playstation, Christopher McComas feels confident he can lead the University of North Dakota to football immortality. His plan? "Chuck the pigskin" and then chuck it some more. Relentless defense. No mercy punting.
                      McComas saw on Twitter that UND was looking for a new coach and thought, what the hey, let's have some fun. He wrote a letter to athletic director Brian Faison expressing interest in the position and provided his qualifications.
                      My football philosophy is basically an attacking one. We're going to give AIR RAID a whole new definition. Theoretically how many times do you think a team can pass in a game? Challenge accepted. We're going 5 wide, chucking the pigskin all over the place. Never punt. Onside every time. Chip Kelly will be calling me to learn my offense. We will put on an exciting brand of football, we will pack them into the Alerus Center night in and night out, go ahead and blow the roof off the place and add about 35,000 seats to that place.
                      In addition to the letter, he submitted a nine-page Powerpoint presentation getting into the brass tacks of his candidacy.
                      The Credentials

SExpand
                      The Plan

SExpand
                      The Results

SExpand
                      You can see his full letter here and peruse the full Powerpoint here. Good luck, Christopher.
                      h/t John
                      COLLEGE FOOTBALL: UND applicant wants to 'chuck the pigskin' [Grand Forks Herald]
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9UkNfVLqdo&feature=player_detailpage"]Mandela memorial sign language interpreter used for Barack Obama moving tribute exposed as a 'fake' - YouTube[/ame]

This guy is genius!!
                        You feeling strong my friend? Call me elf one more time.

Comment

• They should have seen if Garrett Morris was available

[ame]http://youtu.be/g2Q0cyJSs04[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/xk0sS4IFGXA[/ame]

The weather reports in that ^^^ are pretty good too
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• and dog in the north. Ha!

All I could understand from the guy in the corner was "elephant's bawsack"
                              Last edited by CGVT; December 12, 2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                and dog in the north. Ha!

All I could understand from the guy in the corner was "elephant's bawsack"
                                Wrinklier than an elephants bawsac. Lol.

I really like when it goes back to Karen Dunbar (anchor woman) after the "sunny" weather forecast. "And you were like that eh?......" *wank gestures*

I obviously don't know if that was something people said in America late 90's......., but here, any time you told someone something good, some smart arse people used to say, "Ah, I bet you were like that eh?....." *wank gestures*
                                Chewing the Fat put it on screen. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X