Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
    It's nice to see all the kids look like their mom.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ""I can put you through college or I can put you through that fucking wall. You choose."
      -------------------------------------NICE!

"I'm standing in a hole, dammit!"
      --------------------------I give it three years and you'll be the shortest one in the family.

"It's nice to see all the kids look like their mom."
      -------------------------------------Poor Mary. She could have done so much better. :-)
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        ""I can put you through college or I can put you through that fucking wall. You choose."
        -------------------------------------NICE!

"I'm standing in a hole, dammit!"
        --------------------------I give it three years and you'll be the shortest one in the family.

"It's nice to see all the kids look like their mom."
        -------------------------------------Poor Mary. She could have done so much better. :-)
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good looking group CG.
          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Coop - I'm sorry to hear about your son. My 7 year old daughter just completed 2.5 years of treatment for ALL Leukemia this Feb. I know how much it sucks. Good luck, and stay strong.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Craven. How's your daughter doing?
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• She's doing great. We knew the meds were beating her down, but she's like a diiferent kid without chemo. We were pretty lucky. She only had to go inpatient four times. Twice for fevers and twice because she had liver problems from the chemo.

Comment

• AWESOME!!!! my friend
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Always nice to hear the feel-good stories, craven.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Oh Craven, God bless you and your family. So happy to hear a positive outcome!
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Craven, wonderful news!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Craven - I am sorry to hear you have born this burden as well. We are dealing with ALL as well, and have been fortunate outside of a few hospital stays with fevers and an allergic reaction (which was a oh **** 20 moments) during scheduled chemo to have been mostly home with him with minimal side effects.

Since I'm talking about it - we are month four of six, he had a bone marrow check just over a week ago and the initial check looks clean, but we haven't been communicated the more detail level test results yet (although I am hinted at by one of our nurses that isn't a bad thing).

We are back for another scheduled hospital stay this weekend - no other major news to report.
                          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Glad to hear everything turned out well, Craven.

And sounds like good news, Coop! Hope the weekend goes well.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks everyone.

Coop - I'm sorry you have to go through this. I can't imagine how hard it is to have a child with Autism and then put them on steroids. My daughter flipped out on them and they were part of the protocol for the whole 2 1/2 years.

Does he go on maintenance after 6 months? I thought boys had to go 3 years?

Good luck with everything. If you ever want to ask me anything just send me a message.

Comment

• Craven - we are fortunate that for the most part, he's lost the Autistic label other than a few quirks (rocking, flapping). He's a happy kid that refuses to be negative and that in its own is a huge help in dealing with it. I swear at points I have an adult living inside a child. If it were my daughter dealing with this...I think we would be having a worse time with it in general.

Maintenance is supposed to happen I believe after six months - we just continue to take it day by week.
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X